You decide the outcome!

This is not a chapter but it will help me determine how the Ziam part in the story ends!!  So please read and follow the process :)

I have come to two conclusions on how the next chapter will turn out. It is a Ziam chapter but I'm not sure which idea I should choose. 

It's simple on how I will decide though but you have to put in you input. There are 2 options.

Option A

&

Option B

I have drawn radomly out of a hat. One option contains a happy ending and the other option contains a sad ending for the story....you just don't know which option is for what ending.

This is where I need your help!!!

Comment which option you want for the Ziam ending, no one knows which option is for a sad ending and which is for the happy, so it is completely a random draw.

So comment either 'Option A' or 'Option B'. Which ever option gets the highest amount of comments will be the ending. Sound exciting or is that only me whos excited about this?....probably only me.

But it could go either way, so please comment which option because otherwise there will be no chapter to publish anytime soon!! 

Commenting closes in a weeks time, so please pick your option and only one can be said! If it comes to a draw, the one that got the comments first, will be the one I use.

Thank you xx