Chapter 5

Niall's Pov:

It took over an hours drive to get to Jasmines house but I'm finally here. I parked out the front of her 2 storied white house and sat there for a minute. I met Jasmine last week at the airport when we came back from Australia. She wasn't one of the screaming fans, just someone coming from a different flight.

*Flashback*

"Boys you ready to go? Luckily for us the police made a barrier so we can easily get through and say hi to some fans." Liam said behind the doors, which would soon lead to screaming and crying fans. But I don't mind as long as they give me space. I hate having to go through big crowds of fans because I never have space and I get really scared! One of the other lads lead me through and hold onto me but it still freaks me out, even after over 2 years of being together. It might sound babyish but I can't help it.

"yeah" the other 3 all said in sync. They all then looked at me. It's a bit intimidating having 4 sets of eyes just stare at you in a concerned way.

I know why they were starring at me though! They were worried and I appreciated that. I nodded, still nervous but I knew if anything were to happen my 5 best mates would help me in a flash. Liam smiled at me and leaded as through the doors to the fans. What we witnessed was amazing! There were heaps of fans there holding signs and posters saying 'Welcome back' and 'We missed you'. It really warms your heart to know so many people care about us. Care about me. Sometimes I think I'm not good enough to be in the band but it's days like this that make me understand that even if some people don't think I'm good enough, others do and I want to be here.

We signed some merchandise and took some photos with fans. They were really nice about everything. No one screamed in our faces or pulled at our clothes. As much as I love traveling, I missed home. After about 30 minutes to an hour of interacting with fans we headed off to grab our luggage. Ohh how I hate having to carry my luggage around. I'm not the strongest guy and the amount of bags we have to pull around, is a lot. We grabbed our bags and headed towards the back exit of the airport to avoid being mobbed or something, even though after what we saw I don't think anyone would. I had my eyes fixed to my feet, walking forward. Well I thought I was walking forward. I felt myself nearly fall over as I hit something in front of me. I dropped my bags to see a girl, close to my age on the floor with her 2 bags fallen next to her. "Crap I'm sorry!" I said. I held one hand out to her and she took it in hers with a small smile.

"No it's alright, I should have looked where I was going. I don't really realize there's so many people around." She replied. She was pretty. Not really my type though. She had long dark brown hair with brown hazel eyes. She was tall, a bit taller than me and was quite skinny, really thin actually, she didn't have much curve on her! "Hey, your Niall from One Direction, aren't you?" she asked pulling me out of my thoughts. "My sisters a huge fan! I'm Jasmine by the way. Nice to meet you."

"Yeah I'm Niall, nice to meet you to. Sorry again about knocking you over." I apologized picking up her bags and handing them to her. "I would love to stay and chat but the boys are waiting for me and I really need to go."

"yeah, sure of course. Sorry I didn't realize! Maybe we could hang out sometime? Wednesday, my place?" she asked. She didn't sound nervous or anything. I think shy girls are always cuter but I admire her confidence. I didn't really want to go though because I just wanted to settle down a bit but I couldn't say no. I would feel to bad and guilty.

"No it's alright. Umm" I thought for another 5 seconds before replying with "sure". She smiled and quickly jotted down her number and address on a piece if paper. She handed to me and walked off waving. I looked at the paper, placed it in my back pocket and headed to where the boys were.

"What took you so long mate? Flirting with some girls were you?" Louis asked with a wink. I felt myself going red in the face.

"No, I accidentally bumped into her and we talked a little" I reassured him. He just smirked and winked again.

"Did you ask her out" Harry continued. "She seemed interested"

"No I didn't ask her out" I replied "she asked me out" I almost whispered. Even though I wasn't interested in her I blushed, when saying this...again.

"Nice" he cooed and patted me on the shoulder. "We got to go though, we have an interview in an hour!"

"Yeah ok" and with that, we made our way to where the limo was waiting to pick us up.

*End Flashback*

I sat in the car. Her house really looked beautiful from the front. Her front perch was hidden behind a range of coloured flowers. She had a small white picketed fence and her house itself looked big. I guess I should go in now. I mean, who knows maybe it was fait that lead me to bump into her? She could be amazing? I pushed my thoughts aside and walked through the gates to her front door. I hesitated for a second before knocking. Literally 3 seconds later the door opened. "OMG ITS NIALL HORAN!!! OMG" the young girl, probably 11 years old, screamed when she saw me. Yep this is going to be a fun day. (Note my sarcasm). I took a deep breath and smiled at the young girl in front of me. I herd footsteps coming from the hallway.

"Hey Niall" Jasmine said and gestured me inside. The young girl still staring at me as if I was some sort of god.

Not sure when next chapter will be up! hope your liking the story! Any ideas , let me know :) thanks for reading