Chapter 12

I've decided to add Nosh into the story but that will start happening later in the story because I need to start getting somewhere with Ziam and Larry! Ok Liam and Zayn's POV in this Chapter, enjoy :)

Liam's POV

*2 Weeks Later*

Things have been really strange lately and to be honest I don't know if it's a good thing. Since about the time when we had our photo shoot about 2 weeks ago things have changed. Louis still isn't his cheery and happy self anymore. Niall's even more happy than normal, which is a good thing but none of us know why he's so happy. But the weird thing is Zayn and Harry. Ever since about a week ago they never seem to leave each others sides. And even before that, Zayn had been ignoring me and hardly even talking to me, god knows why. I try to speak to him and he says a few words than goes to his room or if i offer to take us out someone he says 'I'm not in the mood, maybe another time' but than when I ask him another time he says the same thing. The thing that's getting to me though is the fact that when Harry offers something he jumps at the oppotunity and says yes straight away.

I grabbed a bowl and made myself some cornflakes for lunch because I can't be bothered making anything else and made my way to the kitchen table. I'm just going to do what I've been doing for the last 2 weeks and sit around here and do nothing. Danielle came back for a visit last week for a few days but had to go again and everyone except Zayn had gone out today, though I dont know where Harry has gone because he told us he broke up with Lily, which came as a shock to everyone.......except Zayn, which makes my suspicions even larger about the 2 of them. Ha and speaking of the devil, here he comes now.

He was wearing just his boxers, he was walking around like a zombie had his hair was all over the place. Though it's 12.30 in the afternoon I'm assuming he just woke up. Let's see if he will actually talk to me today. He should be tired of just talking to Harry by now and I sure am tired of talking to no one. Yes, one of the boys from the biggest boy band in the world doesn't have anyone to talk to. Sad, I know. In my defence though, everyone had someone in the neighbourhood, while all my mates are away someone and I can't do anything about that.

Well here goes nothing. "Hey Zayn" He must not have noticed I was sitting there and because he was searching for something in the fridge he jumped and hit his head on the roof of the fridge. I immediately felt bad. "Sorry I didn't mean to startle you. You ok?" I asked him. He had one of his hands on his head, where he had hit it and turned around slowly, putting a smile on his face which I could easily tell was forced, considering his been doing it so often lately. I just don't understand what I did wrong.

"No, it's not your fault Li. Just don't worry about it." He called me Li. He hasn't said that in ages, maybe we are making progress today. I smiled so big at him and he cocked his head in confusion but smiled back. Today's going to be a good day. He turned around again and kept looking in the fridge for something to eat. He grabbed a loaf of bread and ended up placing 2 slices into the toaster and looking at me again.

"So what are the plans for today, got anything on?" I asked him. He seemed to be considering something.

"no, just doing nothing I guess" He replied. Yes. That was exactly what I wanted him to say.

"Does that mean you will want to do something with me today? I'm really sick of staying in this house all day long." I asked with hope. He was just staring at me, not saying a word. He looked relaxed and I thought he was actually going to say yes this time. I waited patiently for him to answer but he kept looking at me, in a certain way. "Zayn? Do you want to do something?" He then turned around quickly, going back to see if his toast was ready, which obviously wasn't because he put it in about a minute ago. I herd him mumble a few words that sounded like 'You're such an idiot Zayn' but I think I heard wrong because I don't understand why he would say something like that to himself.