Chapter 13

Over 700 reads and 70 votes on the story so far..you guys are AMAZING, thank you And we are just getting to the good parts!! I really enjoyed writing this Chapter :) I really hope you enjoy it because it's my favourite one so far in the story!!   Harry's POV ;) x Thank you too MexicanR24 and EmelySibrian for the nice comments I really do appriciate them so thanks lovelys :) 

Harry's POV

Who would've ever thought...Zayn is gay. Well no actually, Bisexual. It's weird though, I always thought Zayn was extremely straight, as straight as a pole to be honest but I guess Liam has learnt to bend poles with the amount of times he goes to the gym. I chuckled at myself, haha yep that was a good one Harry!

I wouldn't have ever guessed that Zayn liked Liam, but I got him to talk to me about it and made him tell me what was wrong. It was about a week ago he told me and man am I now confused.

*Flashback 1 week ago*

I couldn't keep the smile off my face after I got home from another date with Lily! We've gone out 3 times this week and every time, I come home like this. Smiling like there was no problems in the world and to be honest, for me there wasn't. I didn't get butterflies in my stomach when I was around her and I wasn't nervous when I kissed her the first time a couple days ago but I've never been like that. Never feel as though one look can make my heart beat out of my chest or one touch make my knees buckle I might fall. No girl has ever made me feel that way, so I just assumed it was me and that I'm a guy and that stuff doesn't happen to me.

No one other than Zayn was home. Louis was with Eleanor again, which is weird because he's been acting strange lately and when he comes home he isn't smiling or joking around or laughing. Sometimes I don't think he's with Eleanor because when I ask him what he done for the day with her, he would tense up and say they 'just sat around' or 'watched a movie together' or something but the way he reacts to it makes it seem like somethings wrong. He must just be having troubles with her. I'm sure they will work it out eventually. They always do. Niall was out, with Josh again I think and Liam was visiting Danielle, while she was back for a few days.

I had only spent the morning with Lily, as she had work in the afternoon but I still had so much fun. She is so funny and whenever she cracked a joke, I can't help but laugh. She has beautiful chestnut coloured hair and her eyes are a gorgeous blue, with touches of green and gray. Her smile is beyond cute and when she smiles, the whole room lights up. Lily is such a kind girl and she has 4 brothers, so she has some attitude, which may I add is pretty hot. Her personality all together was prefect.

I don't think Zayn heard me come in because he was sitting out the back, a cigarette in hand and singing.... Jesse Mccartney? (A/N It's on the side and is called 'Just So You Know' And yes I know it's Jesse Mccartney, but this song is perfect for Zayn's situation and I like it) That's not really the type of music he likes. He paused I was about to interrupt but he soon started to sing again, so I let myself listen to the words that were leaving his mouth beautifully. Because Zayn really does have an amazing voice.

"I shouldn't love you but I want to
I just can't turn away
I shouldn't see you but I can't move
I can't look away"

"And I don't know how to be fine when I'm not
'Cause I don't know how to make a feeling stop"

I wonder why his singing this song because I sure as hell know, Zayn wouldn't sing a song like this if he wasn't feeling exactly what it was saying. (A/N I love this song so I'm not hating it)

"Just so you know
This feeling's taking control of me
And I can't help it
I won't sit around, I can't let him win now
Thought you should know
I've tried my best to let go of you
But I don't want to
I just gotta say it all
Before I go
Just so you know"

"It's getting hard to be around you
There's so much I can't say
Do you want me to hide the feelings
And look the other way"

"And I don't know how to be fine when I'm not
'Cause I don't know how to make a feeling stop

Just so you know
This feeling's taking control of me
And I can't help it
I won't sit around, I can't let him win now
Thought you should know
I've tried my best to let go of you
But I don't want to
I just gotta say it all
Before I go
Just so you know"

"This emptiness is killing me
And I'm wondering why I've waited so long
Looking back I realize
It was always there just never spoken
I'm waiting here...been waiting here"

"Just so you know
This feeling's taking control of me
And I can't help it
I won't sit around, I can't let him win now
Thought you should know
I've tried my best to let go of you
But I don't want to
I just gotta say it all
Before I go
Just so you know, Just so you know."