Chapter 9

Zayns POV

Liam and I just got home after doing the shopping. Somehow he managed to convince me to go with him and somehow we managed to be there for 3 hours. It normally takes 2 at the tops but Liam was being picking and we ended up shopping longer than we should have. Niall was already sticking his head in all the bags trying to find something that we just bought to eat but Liam didn't buy loads of junk food like Niall would if he had gone but there's a few bags of goodies. I was a bit tired so I went and slopped onto the couch resting my head back and having my legs stretched out as far as they could reach.

"Liam I'm never going shopping with you again. I'm tired!" I complained.

"Well maybe if you hadn't kept making me go fast, we wouldn't of had to go back to the aisles because I forgot to grab something." he replied from the kitchen, where he was still putting stuff away.

We had to go through about 4 of the aisles 3 times because Liam kept forgetting things that he didn't grab when we were there the first or second time. I must admit I did rush him though.

"Touché" I sighed, receiving a laugh off both Niall and Liam. I already was bored even though I'd been sitting there for 2 minutes and got up and made my way over to the kitchen. Niall found a packet of crisps and was sitting at the table eating them. Liam was still putting bags of food away, so I helped him until there was none left.

"Thanks" he smiled "Want a drink?" I nodded and he pulled 2 glasses from the shelf and poured some apple juice into them both. He passed mine over to me and I sipped at it.

An idea played in my mind. I have no idea why I was about to do what I'm going to do but I was bored and needed a laugh so I decided to go along with it. I walked up to Liam trying my best not to smirk. He gave me a worried look, I just gave him a quick smile. I placed my cup of apple juice on the bench next to me and looked at Liam. "Zayn what are you do-" he started to say before I nudged the bottom of his glass, which tipped Apple juice all over the front of him and getting his top all wet. Niall was already laughing. Typical.

Liam's worried look turned into a serious look, but than he smirked. Oh no. "You're going to pay for this" he smirked. I started to run, I ran to the lounge room, which was probably the worst place to go because there was no way of getting out, except in the direction Liam was already standing in. I was chuckling at him and he raised an eyebrow at me. Before I knew what was happening he had tackled me to the floor and had my hands pinned above my head. He was now the one laughing. I could still slightly hear Niall in the kitchen still laughing. Once he starts to laugh, there's no stopping him. He lay on top of me, smirking down at my helpless figure. I tried to wiggle my way out of his grasp but it was no use. Fuck his strong. "You need to start going to the gym more." he teased. I made a "hmmph" sound, which made his smirk grow larger.

"What are you going to do now Malik?" he asked playfully. As much as people think Liam is the serious one, he is but not all the time like people assume. He's actually one of the most playful and fun guys I know but if he ever had to be serious he was. I chuckled again and smirked up at him, looking derectly into his eyes.

 opened my mouth as I was about to reply with a teasing reply until I felt something extremely uncomfortable happen in my lower regions.Oh no. No, no, no. I was NOT getting hard. I mean how could I? There was no girl around to turn me o- no. It couldn't be because of Liam. Could it? No it couldn't I mean yeah his prettying attractive- wait, I didn't just think that did I? I looked down quickly than back up at Liam who was still smirking at me waiting for me to reply. Geez he was hot with that look on his face. Shut up Zayn!!! I could feel myself getting tighter in my jeans. Liam wasn't exactly lying on top of me, but he was hovering over me. I had to do something quick before my mate down there gets too excited and Liam..well..notices.

I must of had the most shocked and expressionless expression on my face, because Liam loosened his grip and looked at me with concerned eyes. I took my chance while I had it and rolled over pulling Liam underneath me while I now was on top with his hands pinned down above his head. I had to use all my strength to lift myself over him so I didn't lye on him, but hovered over him, that way he wouldn't feel anything he should not feel... Now thats just weird. I smirked down at him, to make sure he didnt think anything was different and he gave me a look of realization. Even though I didn't really trick Liam into thinking there was something wrong and flipping him over because there actually was something wrong, it was a really smart idea. I played along so he wouldn't get suspicious.

"Now who needs to go to the gym?" I mocked him and he narrowed his eyes at me making me chuckle. I smiled, quickly gave him a peck on the cheek and got up off him. I turned around before he could see anything and ran to my room before he could react. I lay on my bed and burried my face into my pillow. This can not be happening. It just cant. There has to be another reason why what happened happened and it cant be because of Liam. Firstly because I like girls and not guys. Not that I mind if people do like the same gender, im not a homophobic or anything. Secondly his my band mate. If i have any feelings towards him, emotionally or phyically, that would be one of the most akward things. Having to see him all the time wouldnt work out well. Thirdly his my best friend. And lastly he would hate me. But im convincing myself that i have no attraction to Liam at all in that way. None.

Hmmm well finally there is some attraction! Next chapter is Zayns POV again :) Not sure when that chapter will be up though, maybe in a weeks time or sooner! Hopefully this chapter get get a few more votes also! And yes I know, when you start to develop feelings for someone it should be in a sweet, cute romantic way but no thats not how I'm writing it! I think this way is more interesting and fun :) haha

Guys I really need people voting or commenting because I have no idea whether or not you like it or if i can improve it in anyway. Please start letting me know because if you dont like it whats the point of me continuing?

5 Votes and a comment and I'll continue with Chapter 10, which is once again Zayns POV :)