Chapter 22

This is a continued thing from the last chapter with the ideas from jelijah789 but also with HariRiyaz idea. Sorry it took forever to update, this chapters longer than others and I've been a bit busy.

 Zayn's POV 

We pulled up at the club and hopped out of the car. The whole drive I made sure not to look at Liam once. I knew that once I looked at him, I wouldn't be able to stop. At the house I was able to look because I was lucky enough for him to be staring at me and not focus on the fact that I was practically having eye sex with him. Though in the car, because it is such a small area if I looked at him and he caught me it would make things awkward, not only in that moment but for the rest of the night.

I could tell Liam wasn't trying to look good because he probably didn't want to come but let me tell you. He looked good. Better than good actually. He looked absolutely amazing. He messed up his hair, which made him look so cute and adorable. I just wanted to run my hands through it knowing it would be so silky and soft. The thing I loved most about how he looked tonight was his checkered long sleeved button up top. It was a mix of purpley blue, red and white but no matter what colour one he has on, it always makes him looking perfectly beautiful. Did I just call him beautiful? I guess I did but who could blame me, it's true. He really is beautiful and as much as I want him to, he will never be mine.

I walked closely behind Louis and Harry, making sure there wasn't too big a gap between them and Liam and myself. I don't want to make it too weird for him. We walked in the club and lucky for us no one seemed to care. People around our age or older don't seem to like us as much as the younger girls and on the occasion guys. Though it was a bit early to be out, the place was still packed.  People were grinding against each other on the dance floor,there were people laughing and smiling and there were the many already drunks scattered around the joint.

I spotted Niall and Josh up a bit further to where we were standing and I could already tell he was pissed. I gestured to Harry that I'll be right back and went to go see them.

"Hey boys, you seem to already be having fun." I said to them laughing, as Niall kept tripping over his own feet.

"Ohh heyyyy. I wanna- I wanna tell you a secret." Niall slurred, leaning on Josh for support, though he isn't in a much better condition. Niall's drinking must have grown on him. 

"And what might that be?" I asked him. 

"You-you have to pwomise not to tell anyone." He said in his cute little accent. I nodded. "Alrighty then." He began giggling. "The secret is, is dat me and Joshy, yesh dis Joshy." He poked Josh's cheek. "We are actually going out. But shhhh you can't tell Zayn or the other boys yet." He giggled. Well that was completely unexpected. Niall is drunk and when he is drunk he is not the aggressive one or the over touchy one, no he is the one that tells the absolute truth no matter how much it will get him in trouble, otherwise I wouldn't of believed him. 

We have spent over 2 years getting called gay and denying it but somehow managed for 4/5 members to actually become gay or bi. Management is not going to like this. "Don't worry Ni, I won't tell anyone." I promised him.

"Tell anyone what?" He asked completely unaware of our current conversation.

"Don't worry, you go have fun with Josh." I smiled. 

"OK sees youuuuu laterrrr then." He smiled and ran off, pulling Josh behind him. They are cute.

I walked back to where the boys were before and noticed that Louis and Harry weren't there anymore, leaving me and Liam there alone. Wow thanks for the moral support guys. For about a minute we just stood there, avoiding each other’s gaze before I decided to speak up. "I really don't want it to be awkward between us. Let's just have some fun and forget about what happened yesterday. At least for tonight." I yelled over the music pumping loud through the many speakers.