Chapter 33

Josh's POV

As happy as he is, he's scared. He keeps telling me he's alright to keep me happy but I can see it in his eyes that he's worried that things won't go as well as I expect them to go. We sat on the coach at Niall's, waiting for Liam and Zayn to return from their trip. Louis and Harry were in another room, so we stayed our distance apart. 

"Hey Ni." I whispered, in case the boys were close by.

"Hmm." He hummed turning and smiling at me.

"You sure that you're ready to do this? I mean, we can wait if you like. Whenever you're ready, I'm ready." I assured him.

He smiled softly at me, taking my hand in his. "I'm ready. We have to tell them eventually anyway and I'm sick of people not knowing. I'm with you and I want to be with you. That I'm certain of. So maybe some people won't accept us but as long as we stick together, we can get through it all." He whispered. I smiled and lifted his hand to my lips, giving him a soft kiss.

"I love you." I told him honestly because truth is, I love him more than I have loved anyone before. He's my angel.

"I love you too." He said.

We just continued to stare into each other’s eyes, not saying a word but saying so much. His eyes glistened in the light, they were hypnotising. Such a beautiful shade of crystal blue, which shined like the ocean, but bluer and more beautiful. The sound of footsteps coming down the stairs made us pull apart. Niall leaning more to his side of the coach, while I stuck to mine.

Louis came in holding Harry's hand, a smile plastered on both of their faces, as they laughed about something. I always thought they had feelings for each other because the way they look at each other but I never thought they would act on it. I'm glad they did though because they haven't been happier. "They're here!!" Louis sung. "We saw the car pull up, so we came right down." He explained.

I stood up and extended my hand to Niall, which he took. I didn't want to realise my hand from his but at the moment I had to. Harry and Louis went into the kitchen to get some drinks. I gave Niall one last look and he gave me a smile and nodded, before the door opened and Liam and Zayn came in. They weren't exactly smiling when they walked in. They both just didn't seem happy. They both had their heads down, dragging their bags along. Liam looked up and smiled. 

"Hey guys." He said, coming forward and giving us both a hug.

"Hey Liam." I said. "Hi Zayn." I looked around Liam and gave him a wave. He gave me a smile, which I could tell was forced and a small wave. "How was the holiday?" I asked.

"Really good." Liam smiled and went quiet. I knew he was reliving the memories because he stayed quiet and just smiled silly to himself.

"Yeah, it was great but I think I'm going to go to bed, just a bit tired." Zayn answered. I gave him a concerning look but nodded. I may be just the drummer but I care about these boys like they're my brothers. 

"ZAYN!!!! LIAM!!!" Louis screamed from the kitchen. Him and Harry came over with beers in their hands. Zayn laughed and hugged the both of them, followed by Liam doing the same. "So you are going to tell us everything about your trip and when I say everything, I mean everything." Louis told them.

"Actually I was just about to-" Zayn began but didn't get the chance to finish.

"But first Niall and Josh have to tell us something. They wouldn't tell us until you got here so now that you’re finally back, we can hear this big announcement." Harry smiled.

"Who said it was a big announcement." Niall mused.

"We will have to see then, won't we." He laughed.