Chapter 32

Liam’s POV

I was cooking on the stove making breakfast, when a small pair of arms wrapped around my torso. I instantly smiled leaning into the touch. It's still a bit strange for me being with Zayn, considering he is the first boy I've ever had feelings for and he's my best friend but it feels right. "Hey babe." I said, turning around so I could see his face, smiling even more when I saw that he was wearing that stupid cute smile.

“Hi.” He smirked. I couldn’t help but wrap my arms around him and hug him tight. He had bed hair and his voice was croaky from just waking up.

“How’d you sleep?” I asked, moving a strand of hair away from his eyes. He pouted at me and I was confused at why he was.

“Good but I only had my pillow to cuddle with.” I smiled and hugged him tighter.

 “You can sleep with me in my bed tonight.” I told him. He smiled brightly. “Now you go do whatever you have to do, I’m making us some breakfast and I’ll call you when it’s ready.” He nodded sweetly, before kissing me on the cheek and hurrying up the stairs. I smiled, placing my hand on my cheek where he kissed, the tingling feeling still on the tip of my skin.

I sighed and continued on with breakfast, knowing that today was our last full day together before we head back home. Tonight’s our last night and we leave tomorrow midday. The last few days have been amazing and I really am continuing to fall for Zayn more and more. We went to a nice restaurant for dinner which Zayn organized for me and it was absolutely beautiful. He wore a suit and looked very handsome. His eyes sparked in the light, just how you would imagine them to be and he smiled that smile of his all night long and he really did take my breath away.

I'm worried about going back home though. I'm scared that things will change when we leave here and we will change. Everything’s different back home. Concerts will start up again, we will be in the public eye a lot more, have no alone time and I'm scared that the pressure of keeping us a secret and not being able to do things we want to do will be too much for us, especially Zayn. Zayn is really fragile, he can act tough but he really does take things to heart and I couldn't stand if bad things were said about him. I just couldn't.

I thought I would test out my cooking skills this morning and make us both a delicious breakfast, chocolate crepes. Not too sure if they are meant to be a breakfast meal but oh well, I felt like cooking them and even if you’re not meant to eat them for breakfast, we are going to be a bit naughty and still going to eat them for breakfast. I've been up for about an hour making the batter and cooking them. It shouldn't take too long to make but the first time I attempted them I ruined them and had to start over. Now though, I have made them and the chocolate sauce is ready, so whenever Zayn is ready to eat, breakfast will be served.

"ZAYN. BREAKFAST." I called out, completing the final steps and placing the crepes on a plate. I heard patters of footsteps before a now casually dressed Zayn came into the kitchen, smiling when he saw what he was about to eat.

"Aw that looks amazing Li." He complemented.

"Thank you. Let’s just hope it tastes nice." I joked. He laughed and took the plate, retrieving a knife and fork from the shelf. I did the same and sat opposite him on the table. Before I begin to eat, I watch Zayn to see his reaction of how the food tastes. He cocks his head and smirks at me before taking a bite. I didn't get the reaction I was hoping for. His eyes went wide and he moved his hands, signalling somewhere to spit out what he has in his mouth. “On the plate!" I said. He spat it out and gave me a 'what the fuck Liam' look.

"Is this is a joke?" he asked completely serious.

"Is what a joke?" I asked, worried.

"Liam, this is salty. What type of crepes are salty?" He questioned.