Chapter 18

Zayn's POV

Why couldn't that dream not be a dream? It felt so unnatural but so real. All I want is to tell Liam and for him to say it back. I want him to kiss me, like his wanted to kiss me for so long. I want to cuddle with him while we watch Toy Story or some silly Disney Movie he loves. I want to go on cute little dates with him that we would both treasure. I want to laugh with him about everything and anything. I want to take the next step with him and feel something I've never felt with any girl. I want Liam to love me as much as I love him.

I practically haven't left the house since we got back home, other than when we went to the movies and me going somewhere with Harry here and there. I have nothing better to do. I have no family to visit, I have like no friends in London, and no girlfriend or in my case no Liam. We are going back on tour in about a week so I guess that will take my mind off some things and make me a bit more energised but lately I've been wanting to have a lazy day everyday.

I'm sat on my bed, laptop in my lap, tracing my fingers across the keyboard and lightly tapping them, as you do when you are bored and don't know what to do on the computer. Everyone on twitter seems to be indulged in Louis' break up. I wonder how Harry took the news. I'm sure he would be extremely happy but at the same time feeling sad for Lou and at the same time feeling guilty for feeling happy about it. I'm going to talk to him about it, might keep my mind off things i don't want to think about, so I got my phone and texted him.

To Hazza Bazza:)

From Zayn: Hey mate, come to my room, I wanna talk to you bout a couple things ;)

To Zayn

From Hazza Bazza: haha yeah sure thing buddy, need to tell you a few things ;) he replied a couple minutes afterwards. 

And within a few minutes he was knocking on my door. "Knock Knock." He chuckled to himself. I rolled my eyes and laughed. He grinned enormously, as he sat across from me on my bed. His smile never leaving his face. Wonder why that is, I thought sarcastically.

"Why are you so happy?" I smirked at him. "Is it because of what I think it might be?" I asked.

"Part of it but it's a secret so I cant tell you." He smirked. I looked at him confused.

"Part of it?" I asked more to myself but he eagerly nodded. "The part of it being Lou broke up with Eleanor?" I continued to question. He nodded again with a stupid smile still plastered on his face. "Wait. Then what is the other part to it that's a secret? Come on Hazza. You have to tell me even if you're not meant to because you know I wouldn't tell anyone." I pleaded. He continued to smile. Wouldn't his jaw be hurting yet?

"Yeah I know. It is meant to be a secret but I was going to tell you anyway." I smiled at him. "So as you know Louis and Eleanor broke up." He started.

"Yeah about that, Perrie told me like 2 weeks ago, I knew the whole time. Don't hate me." I interrupted. Instead of yelling at me, he pouted.

"Yeah I worked that one out like an hour ago." He mumbled. "That's why you kept being a fuck tart and annoying me about getting with Lou." He chuckled. "Still should of told me though." 

"Exactly. Wait that's not nice." He laughed. "And I wanted him to tell you himself, which didn't really happen but go on with your secret thingy you are taking forever to tell me about." I grinned at him.

"Fair enough and hey shut up, you're the one interrupting. And it wouldn't be the first time." He looked at me sternly and I laughed. "Anyway the reason why I'm so happy is because when I saw all the things on twitter, I went and told Louis off." He beamed. Once again I was completely confused and I'm sure it was written all over my face because Harry snorted with laughter.