Chapter 3

Zayns Pov

"Zayn, Zayn get up!!" Liam shouted throwing a pillow at my head and tugging the duvet of my body, instantly making me cold considering I was only in my boxers. "Zayn it's 8.00 and I know if you don't get time to get ready you won't be happy, so get up and get ready soon." he told me. I've never been a morning person, I could fall asleep anywhere. If I was tired and was aloud to sleep I would sleep.

"hmmm" I groaned turning to face my back to him but before I could I felt 2 strong hands attach themselves to my hips keeping me facing towards the ceiling, still with my eyes closed. "But Li I'm tired, I just want to sleep!" I complained.

"But Zayn, we are going out for lunch and seeing that movie you wanted to see. come on just get up! ohh and by the way Harry's coming with us, since Lou's with El and Niall's busy I told him he could come with us" he explained to me but I was to tired to even know half the things he was saying.

"Fine, I'll get up but you have to make me breakfast" I told him slowing opening my eyes, trying to adjust to the light. I didn't even realize Liam was still holding on to my hips till I tried sitting up but not being able to get anywhere. He let go of me and I sat up, leaning against my bed head.

"Sure thing Sleeping Beauty" he chuckled and got up and left the room. My body sore, I jumped out of bed....actually rolled out of bed and fell face first to the floor. I got up slowly and made my way to the shower. I stripped my boxers off and hopped in, letting the warm water wash over my now naked body. Thankfully it woke me up a bit but I didn't realize I was in here for 20 minutes. I grabbed a towl and wrapped it low around my hips. It takes me a while to pick what I wear and get ready, so I thought I would just go and eat breakfast first before changing.

I walked towards the kitchen seeing a happy Niall eating a stack of pancakes practically drowning in Maple Syrup. Harry was just sitting in front of the TV watching Spongebob and Liam was in the kitchen preparing another plate of pancakes, guessing they are for me. Louis' not down here so I'm assuming he's upstairs getting ready for his day with Eleanor. I walked and sat down on the table. Liam not even looking up yet "Took your time to get down here, we're leaving in an hour and a half" he stated looking up from the pancakes to look at me "And you're not even in any clothes" he observed. "But I don't mind" he shot me a smirk and placed the plate of pancakes in front of me. I chuckled and started to eat.

"Wow this actually isn't too bad Liam...and I thought Harry was the cook of the house?"

"What what? I herd my name!" Harry shouted from the couch. He got up and slowly made his way to where we were all sitting. "Ohh yeah, I was going to cook but Liam insisted. But mine are better then his aren't they Zaynie?" he pouted at me, giving me his best puppy dog eyes and fluttering his eye lashes about 20 times in about 5 seconds. How does he do that?

"hmm I don't know, they are pretty good. I can't decide. Let Louis decide when he comes down." I told him, smiling at him so that he knew I didn't want to hurt his feelings.

Harry lowered his eyebrows into a frown. "Fine then" he hissed and walked back into the living room. Both Niall and I laughed and Harry just huffed in reply.

I looked back to see Liam looking at me with his own puppy dog eyes. His chocolate coloured eyes impossible to say no to. "Don't worry, yours are so much better! I just didn't want Haz to get upset" I whispered to him. His face suddenly lit up. He smiled at me and quickly gave me a hug from behind.

"I know, I just wanted to hear you say it" he smiled. I just rolled my eyes and continued eating when I heard whistling. I turned to see Louis skipping down the hallway. He's always so cheerful and full of energy, even in the morning.

"Hey Lou" Liam, Niall and I said all in sync.

"Hey guys. Hey Harry" he smiled to wear Harry was and he returned the smile. "So what are the plans for today?" he asked him.

"I'm going out for lunch and to see a movie with Liam and Zayn" he told him. Wait Harry was coming with us? When did he say he was coming? Did Liam even know he was coming?

"Are you coming are you Harry" I asked confused. Liam looked at me then started to laugh. "what?" I asked him still confused.

"yeah I'm coming, didn't Liam tell you?" Harry asked, sounding a bit worried. "if you don't want me to come I can find someone else to hang out with, its fine."

Before I could say that I didn't mind  Liam cut in. "No it's fine Harry" he said "I told Zayn when I woke him up but by the sounds of it he doesn't remember anything I told him" he laughed again.

I frowned at him, making him laugh more. I turned towards where Harry was "Yeah it's fine, I don't mind. I just didn't realize that's all" I said, ending up laughing at myself for not remembering what Liam had said.

Louis just smiled and sat down next to me. Liam giving him a plate of pancakes too. "so you have to decide whether Liam's or Harry's pancakes are better." I told him before he could take a mouthful. Harry was now in the kitchen, both his and Liam's eyes on Louis.

Louis took a couple mouthfuls of the pancakes and chewed slowly. He swallowed them and sat up straight. Everyone's eyes were now on him, waiting to see what he says. "Well.." Louis began. He took a deep breath and continued. "Both mans pancakes were fantastic but there can only be 1 winner out of all this. I have made a desision. It was hard one though, so dont be upset if you didnt win......So the winner is.." he paused for a dramatic effect. Niall and I banged on the table, making it sound like a drum roll. "HARRY STYLES" Louis screamed at the top of his lungs making my ears hurt.

"YEAH, IM THE WINNER, WHOO, WHOO!" Harry screamed jumping around like crazy. Louis stood up and jumped onto Harry, bracing a victory hug. They continued to scream.

"Geez guys, your worse then the screamers of the fan base when they see us." Niall said rubbing his ears. Harry and Louis just laughed. Liam stood there frowning at them. I stood up and wrapped my arms around his waist. He tried to keep mad but after me pushing him closer to me, he smiled, showing his white pearls.

"Don't worry, you know how Louis is. No matter who's was better he would choose Harry" I smiled at him. " but even Niall said yours were better" He turned his head to see Niall smile and wink at him. He chuckled and turned to face me again.

"Thanks" he said with a smile on his face. "Now go get ready, we only have an hour till we have to leave and your still not dressed!" he said a bit more seriously but amused that I was holding him so close when I practically had nothing on. Shit, I didn't even realize I was still in only a towel. I turned around making my way to my room to get ready.

I was nearly to the hallway when I felt a breeze drift passed my lower half. I looked down to see I had no towel on. I turned around completely, not caring if they see anything because they have seen it plenty of times before. Louis had the towel in one hand and the other pressed up against his mouth trying not to laugh. Niall and Harry were already laughing there arses off. As pure usual. And Liam stood there blushing and also like Louis, trying his best not to crack up in laughter. Niall was on the floor now, while Louis gave in and started laughing, Harry having to hold onto Lou to keep himself up right. Just like Louis to pull a joke like this but I don't blame him. I would've done exactly the same thing to him and he knows it, thats probably why he did it. Liam was now laughing but not as hard as the other boys. He smiled at me and I smiled back. I walked up to Louis, yanked the towel our of his hands and headed back towards the hallway. "See you in an hour" I told them walking up to my room, waving with my back against them. I could still hear them laughing when I reached my room. I closed the door turned up my music and started to look for something to wear.