Room 24: Laura Benanti Quotes

Good, clean quotes (except the pic above) from the serious-now-crazy Laura B.
~"I managed to spill chocolate all over my hotel sheets. I'm gonna leave the cleaning people a note that simply says "NOT POOP.""

~"In 4 days I will be 35. Can't wait to start playing a 25 year olds mom!"

~"There should be an "actor" emoji that's just a sweaty upper lip and wild eyes."

~"Have you ever heard of Laura Benanti? She used to be an actress, then she went on vacation and began eating cheese for a living."

~"Purses are just fanny packs for people who don't need to be hands free. #freedom"

~""I'm gonna miss you" is a real thing I just whispered to the last bite of my breakfast sandwich."

~""You're almost 35? No children? Well...I hope you aren't too sad" ~my cab driver who isn't getting a tip"

~"If you ever doubt that the Universe has a sense of humor please know that a bird just pooped perfectly in between my boobs."

~"Models/actresses why do you bite your fingers in photos? What does it mean?? Are you coy? Are you hungry? WHAT'S HAPPENING??"

~"Oral B is my favorite toothbrush that also happened to be my nickname in high school."

~"Wish I could handle ANYTHING as well as the 3 year old I just watched narrowly escape being hit by a car only to roll his eyes in disgust."

~"I just thought my reflection in the mirror was a burglar. I screamed, and then laughed so hard that I was scared of a burglar in a bathrobe!"

~"It isn't lost on me that my phone automatically changes "hug" to "huh?""

~"An actress shooting a 16 hour day on 2 hours of sleep is like a doctor doing surgery with 1 hand.
KIDDING! IT'S JUST DRESS UP HAHAHA *thud*"

~"I don't think theater is dying, and musicals are a great American art form. We've got apple pie, jazz and musical theater."

~"Of course I wanted an agent from the time I was like 5, but my mother was like, 'No, you're going to be normal, you're going to go to school, you're going to get good grades, you're going to play soccer, and if you do well, if you keep your grades up, you can do one community-theater show a year.'"

~"I was always a little adult. Even as a little kid, I just couldn't understand why I was surrounded by all these kids. I took things very seriously."

~"Musical theatre is my first love."

~"Do I want to write a musical? No. I like to do musicals."

~"I was a little girl who grew up idolizing musical-theatre stars." A/N I really like this one because it shows that she was a little Broadway fan girl just like us! I know you are because you've read this far. If you aren't, you must be really bored to have read this far and not be bored out.

~"There's a lot of pressure on Broadway. There's this feeling that the show has to be a commercial success and the producers have to make their money back and Tonys and blah, blah, blah, blah, blah.

That's all for now. I ❤️ Laura too.

I DO NOT OWN ANY OF THESE. THE BELONG TO LAURA BENANTI © and Twitter. Also I don't own the photos. Just googled them. Soo...© google?