Poll 34 Room 73: Tony Awards

So I didn't watch it, no tv 😪 but I was stalking the TonyAwards Twitter account. Hehe. But then, I had to go grocery shopping 2/3 into it and I MISSED ALL OF THE IMPORTANT STUFF. But while I was stalking, I wrote all my thoughts so I wouldn't have to jump back and forth between this and Twitter. And now I've watched most of the clips available (thank you so much broadway.com I know I can always trust you). As follows (in chronological order):
-Christian and Sierra: BOOOM
-UGGGHHHH. I can't live stream it!!!.....no speeches!! :(
-OMO Iain is the most adorable little 6 yo ever.
-YAAAS Helen Mirren. Dame.
-Someone needs to upload the Tonys full show on YouTube sooooon.
-*scrolls through Imogen's twitter* well, she's spouting facts per usual.
-ILW is in the press room!
-Thank heavens for the live pressroom cam.
-so much for trying to guess the featured actor in a play.
-YAAS KING AND I PERFORMANCE
-can't wait for the cast recording
-Me listening to King & I performance: *dies of fangirl attack*
-thank goodness for @PaulWontorek.
-Kristin and Alan: one of the best shows ever.
-Lisa Kron and I was right.
-my heart is pounding and I have anxiety...and I'm not even nominated.
-Kander & Ebb no win-win??!!?!!!??!?????!!!
-ANNALEIGH ASHFORD GOT HER TONY GUYS. QUEEN. Also, thank you for thanking The Lord. Deeply touching and I'm not saying this lightly.
-annaleigh is the most adorable hum being ever.
-CHRISTIAN WON!!!!!!!
-Sam Gold...I was right :)
-Chris Wheeleon...I was right ;)
-I knew it. Marianne Elliot.
-GIRLS RULE THE TONYS.
-Curious Incident is sweeping.
-omo that ET costume!!
-thank goodness for social meeja in general.
-meerp Christian Borle about Laura Benanti
-Yas Ruthie Ann Miles!! Lady Thiang now a dream role.
-Hahahaha @PaulWontorek " Speech on iPhone. A @TheTonyAwards first?? @RuthieAnnMiles"
-omo I just found out Sutton took over people's mag Instagram.
-ILW is so adorable.
-Yay OTTC!!
-YESSS Kristin and co.
-How many queens does Paul have exactly?
-Curious Incident wins, obviously. Yaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyy!!!!!
-Yesssssss Chita and the Visit. The curtain rising gif is legendary.
-Boom. Catharine Zuber, ladies and gentlemen. Genius.
-Yay Skylight!
-MATT MORRISON AND KELSEY GRAMMER AND FINDING NEVERLAND AND LMK AND KEDJHCSDKLJBCSDJHBCJHSDCB Stronger.
---------this is when I left. The following I had to go through Twitter for---------
-I KNEW IT KING AND I ROCKS
-meeep ISYB
-Alex Sharp of course ❤️❤️ brill
-Cerveris of course.
-*drops ipod* *screams internally* *trembles and shakes* *watches acceptance speech* *bawls* 😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😨😨😨😨😨😨😨😨😨😨😨😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😀😀😀😀😀😀😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😶😶😶😶😶😶😶😶😶😵😵😵😵😵😵😵😵😲😲😮😮😮😮😯😯😯😯😯😯😯
-KELLI WON KELLI WON OH MY OZ KELLI WON AND CHITA AHHHHHHH OH MY OZ FREAKING OUT. I LOVE HER SO MUCH AND I KNEW SHE WOULD GET IT JUST GIVE CHITA A LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD NEXT YEAR KELLIIIIIII WOOOOOOOOOOOONN N N NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN her speech will never fail to tear me up. (next chapter/room is devoted to her) and her speech.
© Laura Benanti on twitter.

11h11 hours ago
Laura Benanti ‏@LauraBenanti
YOU BETTER TAP YOUR WAY OFF THAT STAGE @kelliohara, you adorable peanut of a human.

11h11 hours ago
Laura Benanti ‏@LauraBenanti
YES @kelliohara THIS IS IT THIS IS HAPPENING OH MY GOD YES!!!!!!!!!

-yay Fun Home!
-thought Mamma Mia would perform...
-I don't understand why Sutton presented the Featured Actress category and NPH the Leading. I mean, doesn't Sutton have a bigger impact on Broadway??
-Which leads to the fact that it only got 6.3 million viewers. They let Gigi perform just for Vanessa Hudgens and Ashley Tisdale. Amanda Seyfried I understand, she's actually doing a show Off-Broadway. NPH just for the viewers. As much as I love Finding Neverland, it was for Matt Morrison. And Jennifer Lopez was only there cos Kristin did The Boy Next Door with her.
But the Tony Awards did light up social media!
〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰

Performance version:

-" what I said about King and I. And Tony winner (what??!!!?!??) Kelli O'Hara.

-Sydney Lucas. To quote Laura Benanti,"I wanna be @SydneyLucasNYC when I grow up."

-On the Town--beautiful. Beautiful choreography. Love love love.

-Same to An American In Paris. Lovely.

-Oh yeah, Kristin!! OTTC and all!

-The Visit looks cool. Strange, but cool. Did anyone notice that Chita really seemed to be leaning on the cane?

-Lisa Howard. She killed the belting. In the best possible way.

-best opening number in YEARS

-Stronger. That's it. But I wish thy did Believe...but LMK was on the red carpet so...XD

-Yaaas Something Rotten!

-Yep Kristin and Alan prove them selves to be two of the best hosts ever.

So that's it folks. Tonys 2015. Your thoughts?