Poll 12 Room 29: #bwaysmackdown/2015 Tony Rant

Again, because I don't have Twitzter.
Week of 3/25/15 to 4/1/15 on broadway.com
Choices: Kelli O'Hara and the King and I revival CD OR Kristin Chenoweth and the On the Twentieth Century revival CD

Me: HOOOOOWWWWWW DOOOO YOOOUUUU CHOOOOSSEEE?????????
Ummmm........I'm going with King and I, because the commercial is absolutely gorgeous and although On the 20th C is an adorable madcap comedy, King and I is a thrilling drama and romance.

Hey!! I just made that up right now!! And I had no idea what I was talking about!! But I really am more excited for King and I, it looks really really good. And I need Kelli to win the Tony cause we all pretty much know she'll be nominated. And so will Kristin and Chita, of course. But they both already have Tonys!!! So I hope The Visit will win Best New Musical, King and I Best Revival, and Kelli Best Leading Actress in a Musical. This is NOT out of pity. As much as I love my KC. And Chita is I-don't-cuss legendary. But if course, On the 20th Century is one of the hardest things Kristin has done...and her Tony was Featured Actress...but...but...guys help me decide!!!!
Also comment which album (or lady) you are more excited for. Thanks.

I DON'T OWN THOSE MUSICALS. © whoever does. Also CREDS to broadway.com for the smackdown. I don't own that either.