Room 1: Music

Okay, everyone, welcome to the first room in my mind, the thing that is always on my mind: music! And it is split up into to rooms, so the conjoining room over there is devoted to Broadway and show tunes and this side is Idina Menzel, Krisitn Chenoweth, Lesli Margherita, Jackie Burns, Kelli O' Hara, and Patti LuPone, Laura Benanti, and Chita Rivera and Stephanie J Block and Christy Altomare and Laura Osnes and Laura Michelle Kelly and Megan Hilary and Annaleigh Ashford... i hope you get the idea.

That side is for Celtic music, like Celtic Woman. You can also find country music: Sugarland and the old Taylor Swift.

On another side, you will find the only pop songs in my mind, Christian pop! Basically Chris Tomlin and Matthew West and Matt Redman sort of artists.

On the Broadway side, there are cast albums of every kind. You will most often hear me blasting Wicked, If/Then, Finding Neverland, Light in the Piazza, Dear Evan Hansen, Phantom, and Les Miz. Composers include Schwartz, Sondheim, Lloyd Webber, Rodgers & Hammerstein, Kitt & Yorkey, and Hamlisch. I also try to listen to all the current Broadway shows of the awards season.

Literally everything in here is awesome for singing along to!!

Heeeeeeyyyyy! Can you survive? Comment yes/no/who are those people? (Me: whaaaaaaaa?)

I DO NOT OWN ANY OF THESE ⬆️ © to them.