Room 50 (!!!): Shrek the Musical-Live Recording

So good. It's so good. But then I only saw the movie once and I forgot everything about it, so I was technically watching it for the first time. The costumes totally deserved the Tony Award ®. They're awesome. And now...Sutton Foster.
Dude I absolutely cannot get over how amazingly gorgeous her voice is in this. She's definitely not a typical Disney princess like Laura Osnes, but she is amazing. The belting princess.
Brian d'Arcy James, you are so incredible. You're just incredible. (And I want to see Something Rotten!)
Daniel Breaker is hilarious. Simply hilarious!
And of course, Christopher Sieber. Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha that is all thank you.
So it was really cool. I wish the book didn't have so many musical references to make it funny though. Cos I could tell Don't Let Me Go was very Rent based, and on the tour they did directly reference it. But the Lion King, the Spoon and Knife, and whatever else in the Travel Song was funny. And I think the Donkey Pot Pie song, it starts with,"Hello, gorgeous," that's, probably not intended, from Funny Girl. And of course, the Defying Gravity reference. So yeah.

I don't own any of the musicals mentioned above. © whoever. This is getting really old.

ramblesजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें