Ch.2

13 years later...

Graceia's POV :

*yawns* Well, hello there my name is Graceia Sebastiano, I am 13 years old! And I have a great life with my Mother and my step father!

But I do not consider him as my step father though, I always Considered him as a Real father!

I never got to know bout my real father, momma told me that he is dead.

But anyhow, I love my parents alot! Hehe!

"Graceia, baby! Come downstairs, Breakfast is ready!" I heard Momma's faint voice coming from down stairs.

"I am Coming, momma!"
I replied to her.

I got ready and went downstairs to smell the Delicious Pancakes!! Yay!

I settled myself at the seat and Placed Fluffy, my Teddy bear at the vacant seat next to me.

Then Daddy entered And said "Good morning, angel"

"Good morning, daddy!" I replied.

"So, from today your holidays start, huh angelo?" He asked me.

"YEP! I am so excited!" I Exclaimed.

"Haha! My Bambina!"

"Look at you both, Now have your delicious Pancakes!" Momma said.

"Okay!" Me and daddy said at the same time.

I Took the fork and started digging on.
Mm, the taste! It is tasty!

After a while, I finished eating the Pancakes.

"I have finished eating My Pancakes!"

"Very well, now go and enjoy your holidays." Momma said.

"Momma, In the T.vs I have seen people Go out in their summer holidays can we-" I was cut off by my momma.

"No, baby..We can't go out...The way their show the world in the t.v is not how it is in the real life." Momma explained as she added "And there are monsters living out there who will get you!" Momma said in a rough voice.

"..." I did not say anything, way too terrified by what she said.

Is that how the world outside is...?

Are there really Monsters who will take me..?

I don't really know...Because I haven't ever been out my whole life...

if you look outside my home it's nothing but Woods....

(Graceia's 'now' home)

And whenever I ask my momma about Going to the school, she always denies me....I have always been homeschooled by my momma..She is a teacher.

Momma says it's for my own good...

"Figlia (Daughter), Why don't you go upstairs and play with your Fluffy and other friends..." Daddy said.

"Mm..okay..Daddy..." I said As I got up.

"And hey, we will drink Hot chocolate at this evening...okay..?" He said with a big cheeky grin.

"YAY! OKAY! YOU ARE THE BEST! BYEE!" I Said excitely.

Hot chocolate with marshmallow on top Is the best...!

I went to my room and closed the door
And started playing with Fluffy, Ricco and Marshie! They are my Teddy bear, Panda and Cat! They all are plushies!

After some hours, I got tired of playing and I checked the time, it was 12: 55...Almost time for lunch!

I usually Get called by momma...But why didn't she called me..?

I will go down And check!

"Momma?" I called for her,but only got silence as answer.

"Daddy?" I called for him too, But I got the same as momma...No answer...

"Aren't you one of the cutest sissy in the world!" A deep yet Squealing voice said.

As I looked into the Direction of the voice, I saw something that totally terrified me...

momma and Daddy Were laying in A pool of Blood.