Ch.27

Lucica'S POV :

There's no way, My husband would do this...
No no...I must be mistaken.
Why would MY HUSBAND, Cheat on me....we have been together for several years!

Carlo and Nicolo, are lying...
They never liked him anyways, That's why they must be saying this...

I mean considering Gianni is their stepfather.
They never wanted a new father ever since my first husband died.  Everywhere they went they always said they weren't related to him, They would say Gianni is their uncle and wholly ignore me as well, Despite me being their birth mother.

"YOU BOTH ARE LYING!"  I said, rage spilling out.

"mother, Why would we be lying?"  said Carlo continuing, "We admit we didn't like that man, But this time you have to trust us."

"Now for sure, he is the bad guy right now."
"Please, trust us for god sake."  Nicolo asserts before making his way out of my room with Carlo following him.

"You both have done many things in the past to make me dislike him and you expect me to believe this another stupid lie of yours,"  I screamed at Nicolo.

As soon as the door closed, I slid against the wall.
Wanting to not believe anything my sons told me...
How could they do this?
Why do my sons hate me so much?

This, Whatever they did just now...It's no good.

Carlo's POV :

I and Nicolo made our way out of her room.
It's not like we both hate her.
We just never liked Berlusconis.
No, Not in that way. We have heard about the horrifying things which they did, All those horrible and No mercy acts they did just made us feel terrified. 

But truly being part of this family made me feel special, Not my mother and her so-called 'Husband' though. I always knew he was bad news.

My biological father was a good man, We, 4 had a happy life. 

Unfortunately, One day my biological father had to breathe his final breath.

But for my mother, That unfortunate event was a fortunate opportunity.
It was because she was already cheating on him with that bastard Gianni.

Author's POV :

As Carlo was in deep thought, His brother, Nicolo was explaining to the entire family about Gianni's shocking betrayal.

"Okay, I will take everything from the top."
Nicolo exclaimed to Edoardo.

"Gianni, He is a devious man. He calculated everything from the beginning. Gianni was extremely jealous of uncle Edoardo, who took the Major portion of the Berlusconi mafia and gave away the minority of the mafia to him. He was also jealous of your wife, Arielle, Because Aunt Arielle was his first love, They had this affair going on way before your marriage with Arielle."

"He then took the perfect opportunity and killed his first wife, Scarlett DeMiro, so that he can marry Arielle.
Unfortunately, some things got messed up as Lucica, Mine and Carlo's mother came into the scene. Not only did our mother come into the scene, but even you guys, Uncle Edoardo's Children came into the scene."

"Things got so tough, That Gianni had to cope with it and that's when he met our mother.
Our mother and he hit right off the bat.
And when finally our father died, they both decided to get married." 

"The remaining is what's happening now, that's all the info I got."
Nicolo sighed, Concluding his analysis.

The whole Berlusconi family was having a hard time digesting the truth.

Especially Edoardo, He wanted to break down right then and there, But he had some questions unanswered, "Then who was the guy that woman ran off with?"  He questioned Fuming in his grief.

"It was a guy who was appointed by Gianni," Carlo responded.

"I won't forgive that guy, I will make sure he boils in the worst flames of hell." Massimo snarled, after knowing the reality about his father. 

Salvatore was disappointed in himself for raising such a scoundrel.
Emilia was aggrieved to have given birth to such an individual.

"Any idea where our little sister might be?" Matteo asked concerned.

Silence from across the room.

"About that-" Said Riccardo.