Ch.11

Pierro's P.o.v

We were eating until I heard My Little sister choking.
"GRACE!" All of us shouted. I quickly started to pat her back.
Matteo brought Her some water to drink and Gabriele Said "Look up, look up, look up!" While patting her head.

Suddenly, Graceia started to laugh.
"What the Hell !?!? Why the hell are you laughing?" Gabriele asked her.

"I remembered about what happened at the ice cream store and started laughing but ended up choking!" Said Graceia.

Okay, now I am intrigued to know about what happened back there that made her laugh, no, choke like this.

"Phew, you almost gave me a scare, but yeah, that shit was funny as hell!" Matteo said.

"What happened back there?" I asked.

"Nothing ha-" Gabriele was about to say something but got interrupted by Matteo.

"Gabriele, well you know he likes men. So he decided to flirt with the waiter there and he said I am not gay and left."
Matteo Blurted.
"And people, this is why you first have to observe and do the action." He inferred.

"So that you don't regret it later!" Graceia added.

I started to laugh after knowing about our second oldest brother's Tragedy.

"I swear to god, I am going to hang you all upside down!" Said Gabriele in an annoyed voice.

Author's P.o.v

The time went by and it was almost midnight.
The siblings all had their dinner and went to their sleep.
Alessandro and Riccardo were caught up in work.
Everyone in the mansion is sleeping aside from Matteo after all he wanted to unleash his inner beast on the guy who ruined the shopping trip with his sister.

He was more merciless than his brothers.

No one knew why he was like this.

Not even his brothers.

Only he knows.

Matteo was walking towards the basement.
He reached there and saw that guy and smirked.
"Now, let's play a game, shall we?"

The next day

Graceia was awake and getting ready to go downstairs for Breakfast.

Today all of her 5 brothers are here.

She said good morning to her brothers and They replied with A mumbled good morning as they were still sleepy.

The breakfast was unusually Silent, No one talked about anything, especially, Matteo, until.

"Are you okay?" Alessandro asked me.

Graceia said, "huh, about what?"

"About yesterday,"

"Oh, yeah! I am totally fine! Although I got scared a little!"

"Hmm, glad you are okay." He said and continued eating his breakfast.

After that, everything went quiet, so quiet that we can hear the clinking between spoons and plates.

After eating breakfast, I went to the hall and sat on the couch and Took a T.V remote and on the T.V.

'BREAKING NEWS!!! - THE 2ND MOST FAMOUS CRIME FAMILY AFTER THE DE CONI'S, THE  'ESPOSITO'S' WERE ALL ASSASSINATED AT THEIR HOUSE WHILE THEY WERE ASLEEP.

This is one of the pictures at the crime scene tak-

Someone off the T.V

"Little girls like you should not watch this type of news." Graceia looked up to see who it was.

It was Riccardo.

(A note to take - The De Coni's are Berlusconi, in the underworld, they go by the name Of De Coni. And for their Legal businesses, they go by the name Berlusconi.)