Ch.14

When she asked who it was, Riccardo answered her by saying, 'Its a secret, why don't you go and downstairs and see it for yourself.' Graceia is now going down the stairs, deep in thought of who it might be.
When she finally reached the last steps she saw some men and Two woman sitting in the couch.
She took a Breath and said,
"Uhm, Ciao a tutti." (Hello, Everyone)

"G-graceia, Is that you?" Grandma Emilia asked her.

"Uhm, yes, ma'am." She answered.

"Oh dear, Don't call me ma'am. I am your Grandma." She Said.

"Oh...I always wanted Grandma...!" Graceia said.

"Well, You have one now!" She said As she wiped her almost teary eyes.

"And you also have a Grandpa." Grandpa Salvatore said.

Graceia smiled.

"she looks just like Edoardo when Smiling." Uncle Gianni says referring His niece to his Brother.

"Hmm, You are right father! She looks just Like uncle Ed!" Carlo said.

Graceia Looked at the others confused.
"Uhm, Can you tell your names please..?"
She said.

"Oh yeah! My Name is Carlo! The youngest son of him."Carlo said pointing at Gianni.
"Oh yeah and I am 16 years old!"

"Hello, little sister. My name is Nicolò, 20 Years old."

"Marcello. 22."

"Name's Federico. Age 26."

"Hello there, Grace. I am the oldest here, My name is Massimo."

"Hi! Graceia, I am your aunt Lucica! And also their Mother."

"And i am your uncle, Gianni."

"My name is Emilia, dear...You can call me Granny Emilia or anything you like, hmm."

"And my name is Salvatore, your Grandpa."

"Hello, My name is Graceia Se- I mean Graceia Luna Berlusconi." Graceia introduced herself.

For some reason, Everyone present there looked really happy and proud to hear her say Her name with the surname, Berlusconi.
But Marcello and Federico seemed to not like it...or moreover, they seem to not like her whole existence as they were glaring at her or maybe she is just misunderstanding stuffs.

"So, you all introduced Yourselves to her?" Riccardo came out of nowhere.

"Yeah, We did Riccardo."

"Grace, do you have any doubts regarding them baby?" He asked.

"Uhm, No, not at all!" She said.

.........

Graceia was blending well with her family as they were chatting, during the talk She learned that She has two more uncles with one son each and that she is having a Total of 12 brothers.

They were all nice with her except for Marcello and Federico. They ignored her whenever she tried and talk to them.

It has been Some Hours talking to them, Graceia came to know that all of them reside in Milan and they all came here to sicily to give them a visit.

But what they didn't told Graceia is that they were almost assassinated by someone.

....

It was 10 pm, The whole Berlusconi family were gathered in the hall including The 5 brothers, Except, Edoardo, And the unknown uncles and brothers.

The Whole house was filled with laughter as they were talking about funny moments in those days.

The Grandparents told their one of those, Back in those days stories.

Graceia was listening to them carefully.

Some moments later, Graceia got up and went to kitchen to fetch some water.

There she bumped Into Marcello.

"Huh! I am sorry!" She looked up and apologized.

"I don't even understand why would they even bring you back!!" He yelled as he grabbed her arms tightly.

"Ouch! You are hurting me!" Graceia said As she winced in pain.

"you lying Shit!" Marcello Growled but then,

"Remove your hands of her."

Ch.15 will be updated tomorrow!!