Ch.9

As We entered the ice cream shop, we were greeted By the waiters and waitresses there.

The ice cream shop was decorated with A lots of flowers and ice cream paintings all over it.

We then went to sit upstairs in a room that says VIP. Apparently, Matteo said that they own this place.

"Gabby, Matty! Can we have all the ice cream please ? I have seen in one advertisement in my TV where a girl eats all the ice cream!"

"No!" "yes!"  Gabriele denied, and Matteo agreed.

"Come on! Let her have all the ice cream Flavors...she must not have eaten it before, didn't you baby sis?" Matteo asked.

I shaked my head in denial and said, "I have only ate the one momma made me!"

"See!"

"Please Gabby!" I pleaded.

Gabby sighs and says "Fine, but promise me you will not eat ice cream for about a month."

"Okay,okay!"

Gabby called for a waiter or a waitress.

"Hello there, sirs. What can i get you?" A waitress said in a chipmunk like voice.

"All the flavors of ice cream."

"We have a special Bucket for all the flavors of ice cream, would you guys like that.?" She said once again in a chipmunk like voice.

"Hmm, sure."

"I will Bring it, please wait."

"Hm."

After she left, I giggled.

"Why are you giggling baby?" Asked Matteo.

"Hehe, she had a Chipmunk voice! Hehe!"
I said as I started laughing.

On hearing what i said even Matteo started to laugh"Pfft! You are right, baby!"

"It's obvious that, the woman was flirting. Tsk, i don't even like woman. I am a gay, who minds his own business." Gabriele mumbled,but i heard it perfectly.

"Oooh! So, you like guys?" I Asked curiously.

"..."

"You know what it means?" He asks.

"Yeah, Mom thought me that and said that its A sin...but I think loving someone and embracing who you truly are, is a not sin."
I said.

"That woman." Matteo said while gritting his teeth.

Gabriele smiled at me.

"You should smile more often!" I said.

"Hmm, I will try."

"Here is your ice cream special." This time it was actually a waiter, Who came and Placed our ice cream on the table and said with a Smile, "Is there Anything else you guys want?"

"You." Gabriele said with a flirty voice.

"...uh...I am not gay." He said and left.

"..."

As that scene unfolded, me and Matty started laughing like maniacs.

"Gabby...I...Don't...." I said in middle of laughter, not knowing what to say.

"Man...You...got...you got..." Matteo said same  like me, In middle of laughing.

"Tsk, just finish your ice cream!" Gabby said Embarrassed at what just happened.

"BWAHAHAHAHA!" Me and Matty, once again started laughing so hard.

"Stop it! Just stop it!" Gabby shouted but in a embarrassed way which many us laugh even more.