Ch. 18

(for better understanding check out Ch.1)

In the Past

Arielle was waiting for someone in the middle of the road with a newborn in her hand.

With a regretted look, she re-thought her choice.

But suddenly stopped knowing that she is doing the right thing.

'Why hasn't he come yet?' Thought she as she was getting tired of standing along with the surprisingly decent weight of the newborn making her more tired.

"I am sorry for coming late, Amore Mio."
(My love)
A deep yet soothing voice spoke.

"Oh my, Uriel! Do you know how worried I was?"  She cried out worriedly.

"Sorry, dear and is that her?" Uriel gasped.

"Yes, it's her. Isn't she beautiful?" She asked.

"She indeed is, now come one get on the car."
He told.

...

"You like it." He asked but it sounded more like a question.

"Of course, I like it!" She assured him with a smile.

They entered the house surrounded by woods.

...

Meanwhile, With the Berlusconi.

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN SHE RAN AWAY WITH MY DAUGHTER?!?!"  Edoardo shouted at the youngest son, Pierro.

Pierro looked down with an unreadable face and said, " I heard Mumma say that we are monsters and that we tortured her..."

"Oh great! When she was the one to torture us when father was not around."  Whispered Gabrielle.

"What did you say?" Edoardo raised an eyebrow.

"Nothing..."

Matteo started remembering the day of how their birth giver could torment them when their father was not around.

('I don't understand how I gave birth to such an ugly child like you!'  a belt whips from her hand as it forms another bruise in his back.)

Matteo got scared and hugged Alessandro.

Alessandro patted his back and comforted him "There, Don't remember that...hmm."

Matteo nodded.

"How can she do that! And Pierro! Why didn't you stop her?!?!" Edoardo screamed at him.

Sorry...was all Pierro muttered.

"You all are going to train 100 times harder now!" Edoardo ordered.

"We accept it, dad." The oldest son spoke.

From that day onwards, the happy family was turned into A hell of cold and heartless people.

...

Five years later. (At Graceia's Home)

"GRACEIA! WHY DID YOU BREAK THE VASE?"
Arielle slapped her daughter for the second time.

"I-i-i-i a-a-am s-s-sow-y m-m-mo-" Little Graceia of 5 was apologising but got interrupted by another slap.

"YOU DIM WIT! EVER SINCE YOU CAME INTO MY LIFE YOU RUINED IT! YOU RUINED MY LIFE WITH URIEL! I SHOULD HAVE JUST LEFT YOU WITH THOSE MONSTERS!" She shouted at her.

"Arielle! Why are shouting at her like that?!? She is your daughter for goodness sake!"
Uriel defended.

"SEE! SHE HAS COMPLETELY MADE US RIP APART!"  Arielle shrieked.

Uriel sighs and Explains, "Look, she is just a little kid who has zero understanding of what's happening to her.." 

"So what!"

"You have to understand!" Uriel yelled and took the crying Graceia in his arms and went to Graceia's room.

"Shh... Don't cry okay, my dear angel!" Uriel comforted Graceia by rocking her back and forth in his arms.

"B-b-but m-mom-my Hw-at-es M-me."
She sobbed while saying those words.

"She does not...She is stressed sometimes baby..." He tells her, not knowing how to explain.

And this is How it always goes on...

Graceia's mom, Arielle would come and apologize to her but after a week the same thing happens and its goes again and again.

A repetitive loop.

_________________

Hello! Ch. 18( this ch.) And ch. 19 are going to be chapters focusing on past.

In the next chapter, Its going to be focused on how Marcello and Fredrico Got trust issues and why they think that Graceia is someone else.

And I hope you all liked this chapter.
make sure to give it vote.

(Q. What did you liked about this story "She is a Berlusconi"  the most.)