Ch. 17

Riccardo's P.o.v

It's for the first time I am seeing him look at me with a lot of wraths.

Oh no! How am I supposed to answer father that we killed her and that man?

If we tell him the truth he is going to go on a rampage...A murderous rampage.

Because our father despite being a former head of our De coni mafia, currently Aless is the Head now.

He is a kind man, who did not want to take away a child from her mother although he was hurt and heartbroken.

He still loved Arielle, Deep down inside.

He just waited for the right time to get Graceia and that too by talking and solving things between Him and Arielle.

"I asked you something!" He shouted.

He Is looking really scary...I can't even look at his eyes.

Now I understood when they said not to anger Edoardo Maddox Berlusconi, Shouldn't have joked about it by saying 'Nah, he will never get angry'.

"father, Uh...You just came...why don't you...You know...Take Some Rest...I will answer that...question l-later." Man! Did I just stutter?!?!

"JUST ANSWER MY QUESTION DAMMIT!" He Yelled and slammed the desk hard "ARE YOU DEAF, YOU-.." He was about to swear but he refused and sighed.

"We...Killed them." I finally answered.

"YOU WHAT!" He got angry but calmed himself.

"Tell me everything...And who is 'them'?

"Arielle, she had a Husband." I spike continuing, "They were manipulative to our Graceia-" I was cut off.

"And you killed them because of that." He concluded.

"No, no! There was a reason fath-"

A knock was heard.

"May I come in?" A soft voice was heard behind the door.

Father who was calming his anger immediately recognised the voice and said," Come in, Grace."

Grace came in and informed "Uhm, Everyone is calling you both to eat and drink some snacks and cold drinks."

"We will be coming soon, Baby."
Father said.

"Okay!" She smiled and went out.

"I will get back to all of you later!" He hissed and went out.

(Sighs) today I feel like a disappointment to our father.

We shouldn't have killed them! But it was our greed!

Greed to have our sister all by ourselves!

Wanting to protect our little sister, when we ourselves are a danger to her!

We killed someone she loves!

Wait, no! We did the right thing to kill those fools otherwise,
They would have just Been manipulating her every move!

We did the right thing to not show mercy at that time!

...

Edoardo's P.o.v

I was in our living room along with the rest of the family members, deep in my thoughts.

It's my fault for making them like this, I shouldn't have let them play with guns since young.

Should have told them to show some mercy at least, instead of losing my control at them and teaching them all sorts of brutal ways.

I have never been the same person since Arielle left me and took my princess with her, I got so angry that I couldn't control it.

I was so focused on making my Mafia circle larger and powerful by teaching my sons about it.

Then I finally calmed down and thought it would be better to just retire from my position and give it to Alessandro, he refused at first but eventually accepted.

Mafia was what separated me from my daughter.

'Arielle, she had a Husband.' Riccardo's words ringed in my head.

She had a Husband? She did not even divorce me...and who would this husband be?

I have to ask my sons about it...And make sure to know every single bit of what had happened when I was in Brazil.

"Papa..." A sweet little voice called me.

I snapped out of my thinking and looked beside me.

Did Graceia just call me papa?!?!

Or am I hearing stuff...I mean I am growing old after all...

"Did you call me, Grace?" I said looking at her.

"Hmm, yes...I-is It okay if I c-call you, Papa..?"
She asked looking down, Embarrassed.

"Oh, sweetheart! I am your father too...Of Course, you can call me Papa!!!" I replied merrily.

I have never felt this happy to be called Papa...I have felt happy when my sons called me that...but hearing that from my daughter feels good!

"Okay then! Uhm, Why don't you have some cookies?" She asked offering me the cookies.

"Thanks, Principessa."

What are your thoughts on this chapter?

Did you like Riccardo's and Edoardo's p.o.v?

Did you like Graceia calling Edoardo, Papa?

If you did make sure to give this chapter a vote!