Ch.8

Gabriele P.o.v

Shit, did i just forgot for a moment that we are in a Mafia.

This is the reason for why i told them not to bring this piccoletto(shorty) home.

But no! No one, literally no one was ready to listen, even Grande fratello (Big brother) Aless.

Everyone in the mall was running, so it was difficult to identify who did that.

Mia sorella (my sister) looked scared.

Matteo looked at me and said," I will hand her to Angelo, fratello."

"Hmm."

I took a glance and Graceia and said, "Remember my words."

She looked at me for a sec and remembered and Smiled.

"Can you see there ? Those are our man, go with him. He will take you to safety." I said.

"Wait, what about you?" She asked.

"I will stay here and Kill those monsters."

"...But-"

"No buts!"

"Fine!"

She took one last peek at me with her teary eyes and ran towards Angelo, He quickly picked her up and ran from there.

As soon as they left, i heard another gun shot.

And as the mall now was empty, i saw who did it, He was on the First floor of the mall.

That guy...He is one of the shooters from Valhalla!

That guy smirked and was about to pull
another trigger.

I was about to shoot him,

But, Before I did Matteo Pulled the trigger of his gun and Shot his arm, then his another arm, making his gun slip and him to fall down.

I knew that Matteo did this on purpose.

'Imma give them the most painful death'

He was a man of his words.

"Guards, get that guy." Matteo shouted.

It was rare to see this Mr. Goody two shoes to be like this.

"Sorry, for stealing your Shoot bro. I didn't Like it when interrupted my talk with my baby sis." He said.

"It's totally fine." I told, knowing the fact that my Lil bro here doesn't like it when anyone except His family interrupts him while he talks. One time, he even shot the guard who was about to say something just because he interrupted.

A weird guy he is.

"Let's go home, That guy needs to learn his lesson for interrupting me and my sister's lovely shopping trip..." He said while smiling like an idiota.

I hummed.

Graceia's P.o.v

I was sitting inside the car crying silently, while Angelo is trying to comfort me.

"Princess, your brothers will come soon. Till then why don't you play some games in my phone."

"I-i-i do-dont kno-know ho-how t-to u-use it."
I said in middle of sobs.

"Okay, then i will teach you. All you have to do is When this obstacle comes you have to swipe your hands upwards and downwards when this comes and when this come you have to swipe left or right depending on which side it is. Do you understood princess?"
He asked.

"Hmm,I understood. " I replied.

"Good, now try to play it!" He said as he ruffled my hair.

I slowly Took his phone from his hands and started playing, it was fun.

After a while, into playing. I saw my brothers coming, i quickly kept the phone down, opened the car door and ran towards them and hugged them tightly whilst crying once again.

"I-i-i w-was sc-scared..." I said sobbingly.

"Aw, Don't you worry now. The Monster is gone!" Said Matteo as he patted my back.

"grazie per esserti preso cura di lei." (Thank you for taking care of her.) Gabriel thanked angelo.

"sei il benvenuto, capo."(You are welcome, boss) Said angelo.

"Let's go to some other ice cream shop, shall we?" Asked Matteo.

"Uhm, okay, Matty!" I said.

"Wait, Say That again?" Matteo asked me with a raised eyebrow.

I realized what i just said and bit my lip.

"I am sorry, i did not mean to s-" I apologized but got interrupted.

"Haha, no,no...I really liked the nick name you called me. So i told you call me that again." He said with a laugh.

"Oh, is it okay if i call you that?"

"Nope, no problem at all."

"Ahem, Let's go." Gabriele said with a Unreadable Expression on his face.

"He is geloso." (Jealous)

"I am not Jealous!" He argued.

"Yes, you are!"

"I am not!"

"Yes, you are!"

"I am not!"

"Yes, y-"

"Enough, Let's go! Matty and gabby!"
I said as I pulled both of their hands and dragged them.