Ch.7

"Yes, we do have a biological father, he is going to come soon to meet you. Right now, He is in Brazil for some meeting."
Riccardo answered.

"Oh, thank you for answering." She Thanked.

"It seems to me that your mother has thought you everything, that you should know, am I right..?" Alessandro questioned.

"Yeah! My mom is a teacher. She thought me all the things that I should know...But I wish to go to school. She never let me go anywhere, as she said it was to protect me from the Monsters." Graceia retorted.

Alessandro hummed in response.

The other brothers were irritated by what they just heard. Their sister wasted her 13 years of life not going out and seeing the beauty of the world.

Although they do admit that the world outside is corrupted, there is however some refinement nevertheless. 

No one communicated through the breakfast.

"I have finished eating." Told Graceia.

"Great, I too have finished eating! Now, shall we go?" Matteo told.

"Uh, okay..." Graceia said in a little anxious voice.

Suddenly, Graceia felt a hand around her shoulder.

It was Gabriele. "Don't feel nervous, If there are any monsters who come to hurt you, I will protect you, hmm."

On hearing this, Graceia felt a sense of comfort and started to relax. She smiled at Gabriele.

"Graceia, Let's go!"  Matteo called.

"Let's go," Gabriele said.

"You are coming too?" She asked.

"Why I shouldn't come?"

"No, no,... it's not like that!"

"Anywho, let's go or that guy will start lecturing us."

They went outside towards Matteo, who was in his car's driver seat.

"Man, nice seeing y'all has been a thousand years." Said Matteo sarcastically.

"Tsk, just drive," Gabriele said as he entered the car with Graceia.

"Woah! This is my first time seeing a car! Not to mention, this is my first time sitting on it!"
Graceia said looking fascinated by the car.

The brothers smiled at that

Shortly, they were driving towards the shopping mall.

The brothers were talking In a different language since Graceia knows Italian.

But Graceia was too busy gazing at the view outside the window.

Soon after, they arrived at the shopping mall.

Graceia said, "Woah! It's super huge!"

"It will be more spacious on the inside," Matteo said.

"Is it so?"

"Yeah, it is!" Matteo replied.

The three went inside.

Graceia once again was Amazed by the automatic opening and closing entrance.

"Hmm, where should we go..?" Matteo questioned.

"Obviously, to the clothes shop! Stolto (fool)."
Gabriele smacked Matteo's head.

"Hey! You are the Stolto here!" Matteo argued.

"You!" Gabriele argued back.

"No, You!"

"You!"

"No, yo-"

"Can you both stop, please!" Graceia shouted.

Matteo and Gabriele stopped and apologized, "Sorry."

"It's okay!" Graceia forgave.

"Graceia baby, where would you like to shop first?" Matteo asked.

Graceia mumbled, "I don't know much about shopping..."

"Oh yeah...forgot bout that. Whatever, we will just start with clothing."

"Just make it quick," Gabriele added.

"C'mon man! It's shopping for a girl here...!"

"So what?" 

Matteo sighs and held Graceia's hand "Let's go, Grace."

Graceia just hummed in reply to that.

They went to the expensive designer brand shop first and picked out some outfits, Graceia was a bit scared at first but then she saw how nice the management there was, so she started to feel less scared.

Matteo picked out some nice ones and made Graceia try them, Although Graceia thought they would buy only one Dress like how her parents would buy her.
Turns out she was wrong, they purchased every single outfit she wore and that too some outfits of her choices.

It was the first time, she made a choice. Because her parents would never let her make a choice. The cloth she wears to the game she plays.

After the clothes shopping, they went to buy some shoes, then Stationary for the school she will go to.

On hearing that she will go to school, she started blooming with joy and started jumping not caring what others in the mall would think. Her brothers were happy to see her like that.

Eventually, after a while of shopping, Graceia got exhausted and told her brothers.

"I am feeling tired." She said to her Brothers.

"Oh my baby is feeling tired ? Okay, how bout we go to an ice cream shop?" Matteo asked.

"ICE CREAM! WOAH! I HAVE ALWAYS WANTED TO GO TO AN ICE CREAM SHOP!" She screamed.

"Okay then, shall we go?" Gabriele asked.

"What are we waiting f-" Graceia was about to say when all of the sudden a gunshot was heard.

Matteo then said nonchalantly, "Really, now! Man, i swear to God, imma give them the most painful death."