Ch. 16

Edoardo's P.o.v

After 13 years, I will meet my princess! She must have grown so much!

Ever since Arielle took her I was devastated, but I wonder how she gave my Little girl back to us.

She would have never given my little girl back to us that easily.

My sons have done something to take her back from her.

Whatsoever, all I care about for now is that she is back!

Whilst thinking about what father-daughter activities we can do together, I almost forgot that my private jet has already landed.

"Excuse me, sir. We have landed in Sicily." My guard reminded me.

I hummed and got up from my seat and walked out of the jet.

Once I was outside the airport I saw that no one has arrived, didn't Matteo say that they will come and pick me up.

he said that Carlo wanted to surprise me but Matt being Matt, just couldn't handle secrets and surprises.

Looks like they didn't arrive at all.

Speak of the Devil, They have arrived.

I better hide somewhere and then walk to them from behind.

Wait, That little figure...Is that Grace?

She looks exactly like the female version of me.

They walked in the corner to wait.

I heard Aless say, "Let's wait for him."

And that's when I walked towards them and said, "No need to wait for me, my son."

"Eh! Uncle Ed, Wait, when did you come here?" Carlo Asked with Sudden shock.

"I was here since you arrived."

"Wait, You knew that we were about to come and pick you up!" He asked once again looking shocked, but it was a dramatic type of shock.

"Yes but no."

"...MATTEO! IT WAS YOU! Wasn't IT!" Growled Carlo.

Matteo Sneered and said, "I can't keep secrets ya know."

"I would have killed you but I am controlling because of our cute sissy here!" He said.

As soon as he said that I looked at Graceia.

She was already looking at me with her curious eyes.

"Hello, la mia Piccola Principessa." (My little princess.) I greeted her.

"Oh..uh..hello...mister."
When she called me mister, I felt my heartache. I wanted her to call me papa or dada or dad...

"I am your dad, you do know that right?" I asked.

"Uh, yeah...I know." She replied.

Guess it's going to take us a long time to get less awkward with each other.

Then, I greeted my mom, dad, my brother and his wife and My sons and My nephews.

We all were going to go home now, I asked my daughter if she would like to come with me in the car and she immediately said yes while looking nervously at Fredrico and Marcello.

And I know the reason.

In the car, it was Me, Aless, Massimo, Graceia and My parents. Others were in the other two cars.

The whole ride was me talking with My parents and aless and Massimo.

I talked with My little girl too, It was mostly me talking though.

I felt a bit bad, but I understand. All of this is new to her. Aless told that she was hidden in the woods by Arielle.

But he did not tell me how she gave Graceia Back.

We soon reached home and when I stepped inside my home, Everyone there greeted me and I greeted them back.

Feels great to be back home!

...

I freshen up and went to my study room to see its condition of it.

And luckily, it's clean and organised.

I like my things to be clean and organised.

I went and sat on my Study Chair.

"And as expected here you are Capo!" Said Riccardo as he Entered my Study room.

"Well, Yes. I missed my study room. And son, stop calling capo while at home." I Told.

"Sorry! Anyways, how did the meeting go? Did the deal take off?" He asked.

"It did," I replied "How the hell did Arielle Give our Little Graceia back to us?"

When I asked that, all the colour drained out from Riccardo's Face.

Did you guys liked this chapter and Edoardo's P.o.v ?

What do think about Edoardo ?

How do you think will Riccardo answer the question asked by his father ?

If you guys liked this chapter, make sure to give it a Vote!!!

See y'all in the next chapter!!
Bye bye fam!!!