Ch.24

I screamed and screamed hoping that all in front was just an illusion.

but no! that scene was real...there really is a pool of blood, a sliced neck and a lifeless body in front of me.

I can feel someone embracing me, NO NO NO! its the killer! he is going to suffocate me! I started shaking him off! no, I don't want to be killed... 

"leave me!!! I DON'T WANT TO BE KILLED!! PLEASE!" I begged him.

"I wont kill you are out of your mind, sorellina!" I soon recognised  his voice its my brother, Fredrico! yes, I am safe now, I am safe!! my brother is here! I am glad...

"lets get you out of here!" he said looking at the lifeless body of the waitress whom he send here to check on his sister. 

Fredrico p.o.v 

I feel responsible for her death. Who would have killed her? No one would have just killed her without any cause. There must be something (reason) to why someone killed her.

And I know why.

Author's P.O.V 

its been a week since that incident occurred, but it sure has left a mark on Graceia.

Her brothers were trying hard to cheer her up yet all the effort would go in vain.

she would remember it all and cry for hours, her whole family was super concerned as their youngest who was their light was all dull now.

now a days, she would also remember about her brothers killing their mother and father

she started to get scared of them if any one of them would try to touch her.

with all these constant nightmares driving her insane, her family finally decided to take her to a therapist. 

"where are we going ?" asked Graceia to alessandro.

''oh bambina, you will know soon.''

to be continued.....