Ch. 19

11 years later...(At the Berlusconi Estate)

"Father!" A Voice echoed as the door was opened by The Eldest Son.

"What Happened...Why are you shouting Alessandro? " Edoardo asked.

"We found her! We found our Graceia!"
Alessandro Exclaimed.

Edoardo stood up from his desk and said, "Wait, What! Really?"

"Yes Father!"

"Oh my God! Let's go and get my princess!"
Edoardo Rushed towards the door while putting on his coat.

"Father, Wait! She might not recognize you. I mean it's been eleven years." Said Alessandro.

"You are right, But I am sure that my daughter will remember me!" Edoardo Asserted.

"Hmm, Fine." Alessandro Answered.

Edoardo along with his Five sons and Five nephews went to the Airport since 'Graceia'
Was coming from The United States.

They were also greeted By Salvatore, Emilia, Gianni and Lucica there.

"I can't wait to see my granddaughter!" Exclaimed Emilia.

"Is that her?!?!" Fredrico pointed towards a girl, her features nothing a like with Arielle or dad.

...

Everyone introduced themselves to 'Graceia' and started going to home, Fredrico and Marcello were already opening up to her.

Everyone was happy knowing that Their Graceia return home.
at the same time everyone felt no connection with her.

They all still felt that there was a missing piece in their family, no matter how hard they try to avoid it.

After few months, Edoardo was going to the social worker who brought Graceia back, to get document containing info about his daughter.

That's when he heard the social worker say, "I got a lot of Money sending that Alicia to The Berlusconi's, My trick worked great!"

And it was at this moment,the social worker knew, she Screwed up.

The social worker was never found again.

As for Alicia, they send her back to her real family.

And that's how Fredrico and Marcello Started Having trust issues.

Back to present

It was night, everyone just finished their dinner and are preparing to go to their rooms.

The Five brothers Aka, Edoardo's Sons were called by him to his Study room to discuss something 'important' or at least, that is what Salvatore said to Graceia.

Graceia was in her bedroom, about to sleep when...

Hehe, Cliffhanger. 😛

Hope you guys like this chapter!

I am super sorry for not updating all these days, I had Exams and it just got over and when I thought that I will finally get some time, they said that they are reopening the schools from tomorrow. 🥲😭

I will try to update when I have time.

Love you guys!! 😘

See yall in the next chapter!