Ch.21

"We found our Grace!"
...

"I will talk to you both later," Alessandro warned and left the spot.

"Let's go, Marcello, we will go and check on our Bambina," Fredrico said, guilt evident on his face.

"Hmm, Fred..."

"Yes?"

"Do you think we have gone too far?"

"Yes...we have."

....
The Brothers found Graceia in a nearby garden where she was lying down on the ground with her eyes closed, fortunately, she was still breathing

"Bambina! Wake up!" Carlo shooked her tiny body with a lot of force.

"...Hm"

"Is she responding!?!' Asked Massimo.

"She is, She is!" Nicolò Assured.

"Nicolò, Carlo..." Graceia Mumbled.

"Holy! She is awake!" Thanked pierro.

"FREDRICO, MARCELLO!" Graceia shot open her eyes and started searching for her two brothers.

"Where are they? " Asked her as she got up from there.

"Bambina, first tell us how you got here..." Gabriele questioned her.

"No, I need to find them first- There they are!"
Graceia Interrupted herself as she Found them both running towards her.

"Fredrico, Marcello!" Graceia rushed towards them with teary eyes.

She reached toward them and pulled them into a tightening hug.

Both Fredrico and Marcello looked confused but soon got their Demeanor back and hugged her.

"I--I am so sorry I--dint Mean t-to make you angry-" She sobbed pouring her tears out as she got interrupted by Marcello.

"Shh, It's not your fault...i-its ours..."
Marcello assured her by patting her head softly.

"Don't cry, ok...You know how worried we were when We heard you left the mansion...we are sorry for going too far..." Fredrico comforted her.

"Worried? YOU GUYS WERE WORRIED!??!"
Alessandro Raged in anger.

"Why the heck out of all the time, now you guys are worried huh? Didn't you both hate her.?" Asked Massimo.

"We- we will explain whatever had happened..." Fredrico took the responsibility to say on their behalf of them.

"First let's go home talk bout this issue" Matteo made a point.

"Hmm, Bambina let's go."
Matteo snatched her hand from Marcello and left.

"Matteo...please don't beat them...".
Graceia said.

"oh don't you worry we won't."

...

"Oh thank goodness, You are home! Didn't you know how worried I was?!!?" Exclaimed Edoardo.

"What happened nipotina? Is there a reason why you left?" Asked Salvatore.

"I angered Fredrico and Marcello...I didn't mean to anger them...I am sorry..."
Graceia apologised.

"Oh, nipotina...Don't ask sorry...It's not your fault in any way. We will talk to them." Said, Emilia

"Anyways, where did you leave too..?"
Asked Gianni.

''Oh, I ran to the garden and fell asleep right there..."

"Aw, Come on, let's get you cleaned." Lucica
Said.

Soon as they both left to get graceia all cleaned up, The brothers appeared from behind.

"Now, tell us...what the hell did you say to her?" Massimo snapped.

"Wait, what happened?" Edoardo asked the brothers.

"Did they do something wrong?" Asked Gianni as it was a matter involving his sons.

"Yes, of course, they did a lot of wrongs." Said
Alessandro.

"Riccardo, Matteo, Pierro, Nicoló and Carlo, proceed to your rooms," Gabriele Commanded his younger brothers.

After the youngers left, The whole room was filled with silence until, "Now, what exactly did you do? And make sure to say everything from the start." Asked Gabriele.

"Well, we kinda hated her at the start because you know...that girl...Ever since we got to know the truth we just couldn't understand who is real and who is unreal...It's like everyone just wants to pretend to be our 'close to heart' "

Fredrico explained as Marcello continued,

"When we got to know that you guys found Graceia we thought it was a hoax all over again...because remember how that 'aunt' of ours said that the baby is dead because of our business but we did not believe it..."

"That's what happened to us after we knew that, 'that graceia' was not our graceia. We thought she was dead...And we started to...(sighs) bully our sister because we thought she was not our sister."

"We told her to just leave this house and not return here ever again yesterday," Fredrico concluded the sentence.

Once again, the whole room was filled with silence.

"We understand your situation," Alessandro continued, "We could not believe our eyes too...but you know, Matteo hacked some systems and got to know that our grace was alive."

"Anyways, Let's not be too sad here, You both apologise to graceia sincerely and treat her to an ice cream tomorrow. Said Edoardo.

" Uncle Ed, aren't you angry with us?"
Asked Fredrico.

"Of course not! I understand, Just don't repeat the same mistake."

How are you guys doing?
Hope you all are fine!

This story will have an unexpected twist towards the end...

Hint: Someone's gonna die.

Bye! See you all!

Love ya fam!