Ch.29

Graceia's POV:

I frankly recognize the silhouette, It was a feminine figure. But I was still unsure as my eyes were closing due to tiredness and pain, and my sight was getting blurry.

But before I was able to close my eyes, The Voice reached out to my ears, "I ain't going to let you touch my niece!" That soothing voice, It was her! "Aunt Leia" I muttered before going into deep rest, Smiling knowing I am safe.

Aunt Leia's POV : (Before the above scene)

She, Graceia is my sister's daughter. At first, I did not support my sister's decision to run away from her entire family with Gianni, But looks like life messed up with Gianni and she had to be sent with his trustable man, Jeremiah or Better known as Uriel.

But I had to give in and support her because she had a child with her, A Child who grew up isolated. Graceia was never allowed outside, nor was she sent to a school for the least.

That's where I had to step in, the poor child at least needed some other human, More Likely a family interaction. I used to visit her monthly and would talk to her for hours and hours.

When I learned that my nephews killed her, I was quite shocked at first but then understood where this hatred was coming from. One side of me was mourning the loss of my elder sister, and the other side of me, Well it was happy because she got what she deserved, I told her at the beginning not to do this but she didn't listen.

I was also happy because my niece finally got reunited with her family. I got to know about this when I reached their home that day when my sister was killed, I saw All my 5 nephews walking out all bloodied, With Riccardo carrying Graceia in his arms. That's when I asked them if everything was ok and they explained it to me about the situation, I just nodded in understanding, Knowing this was meant to happen.

Just a few hours ago, Alessandro informed me about how Graceia went missing and that she wrote a letter regarding her working for someone else and wanting some keys.  Don't know what key they are talking about but it must not be some random key to some random door, pretty sure it's a treasury.

And just several minutes ago, Nicolo gave me a call, he told me about how Graceia's necklace had some type of tracker in it, and if somehow he got a chance to hack into it, but the problem was he was not able to get any info, then he wanted someone who was related to Arielle and there i was.

One thing, I still didn't get was how my sister was alive, When I tried asking him about it, the call was already cut off. But now is not the time, If they are searching too, I need to do something and find out some well-known bases.

The possibility of finding My niece is somewhere around 50 percent because if there is a base we need to find, it would most certainly be underground. And sometimes, To find a certain person, we have to think like that certain person, and knowing this 'Sister' of mine and This 'Devious Gianni', they would most certainly pick the 'Right under your nose ' Option.

Then It's decided the place I have to go to is the 'Valley of Berserk'.  It's the location where Berlusconi's do their torture for special people , but one thing is that That underground basement has another hidden one right underneath it.
...
I finally reached the place and as my gut says I go and check in as expected there was a hidden basement. I go down the stairs on my tiptoes to avoid any noise. That's when I heard a female voice that said, "Do as you wish honey." and the door closed with a bang. I quickly hid behind the wall that was near, and what I saw passing me was a bit shocking, as the basement had dim lights, Luckily I was able to glance at her, She looked exactly like my sister...But how! I went inside that day and saw her hanging.

I groaned inside my brain and as soon as she disappeared from my sight, I made my way to that room and opened the door with force.

"I ain't going to let you touch my Niece!" I yelled.

"What the hell! Leia!! Is that you?!?" Gianni looked terrified, knowing what I would do to his pathetic ass. He is one pathetic excuse for a man, He may be smart but he ain't strong.

"Obviously, it's me! Who else do you think it would be?"  I said, "Anyways, I am only here to get my niece back." I concluded.

"Oh, you think I am going to let you take her that effortlessly! You have to deal with me first to get her!" he growled, taking out his loaded gun to shoot me.

As he pulled the trigger, I moved aside taking out my gun and aiming for his hands, as I was about to pull the trigger, I felt a tremendous pain through my abdomen. I looked behind to see my sister standing near the door with a gun in her hand.

"Not on my watch, little sister."