Rivals

Beacon Hills High School, our biggest rival. They beat us in everything. Sports, Music, Events, Test Scores. Don't even get started with their Lacrosse team. The biggest douchebags who were ever known to man. Especially the captain of the team, Stiles Stilinski.

My team, Ashton's Lacrosse Team, is known for being the best in the state. I made it to team captain and I'm the only girl on the team. During lacrosse season, we totally crushed every game we played, we were undefeated.

Until Beacon Hills High School came along.

Stiles' team was undefeated, not only to us but to everyone else. The only reason why he used his tricks to throw me off my game was because he thought of us as a threat. He didn't want to be the team who lost against "the team with a girl as team captain". And just to be more of a pompous ass, they like to mess with us even more. One time, they stole our jerseys right before our game. Another time, they painted on our school logo, turning "Ashton's Lacrosse Team" to "Trashton's Lacrosse Team."

"Guys!" I hear Kyle call from behind the team and me. He quickly scurries his way towards us, wavering a piece of paper in his hand. He runs up to us, furiously tapping on Trevor's shoulder.

"Dude! Look who we're playing on Friday!" He hands the paper to Trevor and everyone on the team gazes at one another in confusion. The look on his face turns red with anger, the paper underneath his hand slightly crumbling.

"Beacon Hills?! Again?" He lashes out and rips the paper in his hand. Everyone starts to groan and complain.

"Are you kidding me?" I growl, stomping my way towards Coach's office.

"Coach? Beacon Hills, again?! We just played them!" I complain, my hands flailing all over the place.

"Look, Y/N, I'm sorry but Twinbrook's team was supposed to play them, but they couldn't play. The coach is in the hospital and they refuse to replace him."

"You can't just-" I start to say before I feel a strong arm pull me back.

"Hey, hey, Y/N calm down. It'll be okay, what's so bad about them anyway?" Raven tries to calm me down.

"Stiles! The captain of the team. He's the biggest douche I've ever met." I blurt out.

"You're just mad because you liked him. I mean I don't blame you, just look at him." She says. I hate to say she's right.

"Do you know what he did last game?" I ask.

"No, what happened?" She says, confused.

"He tricked me! The night before my first game with his team, I had no clue who he was. He acted all nice and decided to meet me. He wanted to have dinner with me in celebration of my new team. He pretended to be sweet and fun, oh but I was fooled. He invited me back to his place to watch the game and then he used his little tricks and seduced me and we ended up having sex." I explain, feeling anger rush over me.

"What's so bad about that?" She raises her eyebrow.

"He did it on purpose. He seduced me so that when it was game time, I was off my game. I was completely distracted by the night before and my legs hurt. We lost the game because of Stiles' little plan to distract me. But now I have a plan of my own." A big smirk arises on my face while Raven shows concern on hers.

"Oh no. I know that look. That look means you're up to something." She concerns.

"Oh, you have no idea." The smirk remains on my face as I walk out of the locker room, revenge filling my mind. Two can play that game.

This whole week, we have been practicing nonstop. Before school, Lunch, after school. Not only have we been practicing more, but we've thought out an evil prank to pull on Stiles and his little team. It's the day before game day and our plan is already in play. We pair up with this kid also from Beacon Hills because he had access to their lacrosse teams equipment. Yes, we bribed him, but that's beside the point. We get him to steal their jerseys, then right before game time, he'll switch them out with a girly pink version with glitter, studs, and embroidery.