You're Mine {pt 2 to 'Only My Name'}

This was a bad idea.

Yes, what Stiles did was cocky and he's still the smartass we all know and love, but I don't think pissing off a beta that Derek created was the best way to stay alive. I could already smell the anger coming off of Isaac as soon as Stiles made his last comment. But honestly, Isaac deserves it. He has cheated on me countless times, who knows how many times. So why was he so mad? I bet he never loved me.

We get out of the science class before Isaac could rip Stiles' head off. I walk down the halls with Stiles' arm still clinging around my waist. I turn my head around, curious to see if Isaac is following, he stood near the door. His face burns with anger as he sees us walking together.

"Bilinski!" Coach shouts out for Stiles.

"Oh god, Coach is pissed at me again, but I'll see you later tonight, okay?" He says to me and I nod my head. He winks at me and rushes off to Coach to see why he's mad. Looking back, Isaac starts rushing over to me. Out of instant panic, I hurry off to the bathroom, obviously he wouldn't follow behind. Bathroom, we meet again. Oh God, what do I do? Okay can I do the whole "faking a heart attack"? No, Y/N shut up that's never going to work. I start pacing around until a knock on the door.

"Y/N, please come out of there. Let me explain." I hear him through my wolf-hearing. I don't respond.

"Please." He begs, his voice sounding more apologetic. It took a few seconds until I hear his heartbeat drift away. I give myself one last look in the mirror before rushing off to class.

During class, my head is running wild, I'm completely oblivious to my surroundings. Should I have talked to him? The question runs in my mind on a constant loop. No, no I did the the right thing. He broke my heart, and there's no doubt he would've done it again. I feel my phone buzz in my pocket and I look to see a new message from Stiles.

Today 12:37pm

Stiles: Hey, sorry. Coach was yelling at me again.

Y/N: *sigh* Stilinski, what did you do this time?

Stiles: Hey what makes you think I did something bad?

Y/N: Stiles, we've been best friend since the first grade, I know you.

Stiles: Okay so I might've pranked Coach again, it's his birthday. I'm just giving him a little surprise

Y/N: You're really good at surprising people, aren't you?

Stiles: And there's more to cum tonight ;) I'm hilarious I know

I chuckle in my seat. You gotta love this kid.

Y/N: Why do I even talk to you?

Stiles: Because you love me

Y/N: Nooo, Because I'm secretly working with Theo and planning on killing you.

Stiles: Funny, when exactly is this?

Y/N: Hmm maybe tonight

Stiles: Hmm no I don't think so, I have to do a Science Project with this beautiful girl named Y/N, then maybe add some other surprises, if you're lucky.

Y/N: Oh really?

Stiles: Yeah, I really like this girl. She makes me so nervous, you know? I've just liked her for so long, but she was with this douchebag named Isaac.

Y/N: You know I also really like this guy named, Stiles Stilinski. You wouldn't know him though.

Stiles: I bet he's the hottest and most amazing guy in the world, right?