Research

"Hey!" Stiles came bounding down the hallway, sliding to a stop in front of you. You reached out to grab his arm and keep him from falling.

"Hi, Stilinski."

He blushed, smiling sheepishly. "Hi."

You stood there awkwardly, waiting for him to continue. When you raised your eyebrow at him he sputtered.

"Right, sorry. Uhm. So. I talked to Scott."

"Oh yeah?" You grinned.

"Yeah. He said that you two..."

"Had sex?"

Stiles choked on his own spit. "Yeah?"

You rolled your eyes. He was so adorable. "And?"

"Well, we uh, so did we. Have sex. We had sex."

Reaching out, you patted his head. "Yes we did Stiles. Do you have a point?"

He leaned into your hand slightly, his eyes closing briefly. They shot open quickly and he looked embarrassed. "I was just wondering..."

"He wants to know who was better." You spun around, coming face to face with the Alpha werewolf himself.

"Hi Scotty." Stiles squeaked.

Scott looked at his best friend with amusement over your shoulder.

"It's not that simple guys." You said, shutting your locker. "It's hard to compare."

"Aw come on. Please? I need to know if I'm better at sex than a werewolf. I honestly have nothing else going for me at this point." Stiles pleaded desperately.

Scott snorted. "Dude."

You turned around to face Stiles, your fingers tracing down his jaw, smiling when you saw him shiver. "Let me think about it. I'll let you know tomorrow."

You pecked his cheek, turning to do the same to Scott before striding off down the corridor, hips swaying as you went. You had a lot of thinking to do.

—-

"Stiles, I'm so tired of studying." You flopped back on his bed, throwing your arms over your face.

He sighed, closing his book and rubbing his face tiredly. "Me too. Forget it, let's watch a movie or something."

"Honestly, if I haven't gotten it by now, I'm never going to get it. I'm a lost cause."

Stiles threw himself down on the bed beside you. "Bet you'll ace the test."

"My brain is mush. I don't even think I could focus on a movie right now if I tried." You moved your arm, peeking over at him. His hair was more messy than usual, and he looked as worn out as you felt.

"So what do you want to do?"

You studied him for a moment, your brain whirring through the possibilities, but your gaze kept landing on his mouth. You wanted to know what it felt like pressed against your own. His tongue darted out to wet his lips and your brain short circuited. Fuck.

You moved quickly, rolling to press yourself against him. His eyebrows shot up in surprise. "What are you-"

"Let's make out."

He swallowed, his eyes comically wide as he stared down at you. "I'm sorry, did you just-"

"Did I stutter?"

"No, I'm just...surprised?"

You chuckled, fingers dancing across his chest, your own tongue moving out to wet your own lips. You gazed up at him shyly. "Didn't you ever wonder what it would be like?"