The New Teacher

His hands moved across my skin hurriedly as he tugged down the strap of my tank top, licking across the exposed skin. I tugged on his hair, eliciting a growl from him as he nibbled, making his way back up to my lips, pushing his against mine in desperate need. I clamped my thighs together, rubbing them slightly to alleviate the pressure building and he chuckled. 

Pulling my legs apart, he stood between them, hands on my waist pulling me closer until my skirt had ridden up around my hips and my core was pressed against his stomach, legs wrapped around his waist and my ass barely on the edge of the counter as he held me pinned against it.

"Jesus, what is it with you and teasing?" I huffed, his beard brushing along my cheek as his fingers worked the buttons of my top slowly. Pushing the blouse off my shoulders I let it pool on the counter and I shuffled back, sitting properly as he lowered to his knees slowly, my hand pushing impatiently on top of his head as my nails ran over his scalp. His lips left wet kisses along my thighs as his grown out stubble scratched its way to where I wanted his goddamn sinful mouth most in this very moment.

He swiped the now sodden material of my panties to the side, licking a stripe along me as my hips bucked up. His lips wrapped around my clit as he sucked hard and I let my body fall flat against the counter, torso jumping when he pushed two fingers into me, curling them perfectly and hitting all the right spots. 

It wasn't long until I was grinding my hips down onto his face and hand, my voice raising in pitch and volume as I came and he licked it up, chin glistening with my juices. He smirked, stripping his t-shirt from over his head and wiping his mouth with it, popping the button on his jeans, and dropping them to the ground, kicking them aside.

Hopping down from the counter, I let my skirt fall to the floor and I reached behind me, unclasping the push-up bra that had done it's job of catching his attention so effectively. His eyes followed it down my arms and to the floor, where they stayed for a moment before tracing back up slowly, eyes much darker. Now all that stood between us was my dripping underwear and his straining boxers.

His eyes met mine and I wasn't sure if I'd ever seen something so arousing and so terrifying at the same time, the look in his eyes was primal and raw, a look that was burned into my brain. My eyes flickered to the door. Making a dash for it, I made it halfway down the corridor, spinning towards the door to his room as his arms wrapped around my waist, throwing me over his shoulder roughly and carrying me the few strides to his bed, throwing me down roughly. His body rolled against mine, chests brushing and my nipples hardened at the friction, my chest pressed tightly against his.

Lips moved roughly against each other and I reached between us, fingers reaching under the elastic of his boxers and snapping it against him a few times. He growled, rolling off me and dropping the item to the floor, hands wrapping around the waistline of mine as he tore the delicate lace in half, ripping the shredded remains from my body. He crawled his way back up, fitting between my legs perfectly and pressing his tip against my clit with a smirk, knowing damn well what he was doing.

"If you don't get your dick so far inside me that I can feel you tapping my brain within the next five seconds, I will take care of this ache myself." I panted, his laugh huffed out breathlessly against my ear as he pushed into me. My eyes rolled back at his slow pace as he continued moving forwards and his eyes were locked to mine as he teased me.

"Shit, you're so tight." He grunted and I clenched around him, my name rolling from his lips loudly as he stuttered already. "Jesus Christ, you keep that up I'm gonna cum in the next five minutes." He growled, licking along my neck and biting my earlobe as I shook.

"Not a problem, I think I'm about to cum anyway." I grinned, hips rolling up to meet his thrusts, his hips moving at quick and relentless speeds. His arms were holding himself up and caging me in, lips moving sloppily and messily over mine, with one of my legs hiked high on his waist. My fingers ripped red marks along the pale skin of his back as he groaned. 

"Dylan...I'm there. I'm there." I gasped, one arm looped around his waist as the other wrapped around his neck, hand threaded in his hair as his moans mixed with mine, hips losing rhythm.

His body weight pressed against me as he hit his peak, pulling back and letting his release splatter my thighs and the sheets, my own dripping down my thighs as he gasped, lying heavily against me. We were both slick with sweat, his nose in my hair and the room smelt like sex.

"That was so fucking hot." He grinned, rolling to his side as I chuckled, grabbing some tissues from his bedside table and cleaning myself up, rolling over into his arms as he rested his head on top of mine. "When do you have to leave?"

"I should get going now, to be honest." I sighed, standing and redressing myself slowly as he pulled his boxers on, sitting back down on the edge of the bed and motioning for me to stand between his open thighs, hands wrapping around the backs of my legs and massaging their way up until they were kneading my ass. I pulled my shirt over my head and laughed as he lifted it, kissing lightly along my stomach and pressing his forehead against my skin, fingers burning where they touched. My hands rubbed his shoulders softly, pushing him away after a while. "I really need to go, Dylan."

"I don't want you to...I really like you." He sighed, moving back and looking up at me as he twiddled his thumbs, vulnerability written across his beautiful features, prompting a delicate laugh from me.

"Sweetie, just because summer is over, doesn't mean you were just a summer fling." I grinned down at him as his eyes flashed in confidence, standing up as he now towered over me and his lips brushed against mine, noses pushing gently as our breath mingled.

"Really?"

"Yes. I really like you too." I smiled, hand wrapping around the back of his neck once again and pulling his lips against mine, his arms tight around my waist.

"Good, that would've been awkward." I eventually did leave, not without three more missed buses because of Dylan, two new hickeys and arrangements for a date we'd be going on after he got out of work tomorrow and after I'd finished school. The plan was that he could pick me up, we would swing by mine so I could drop everything off and then we'd go to the movies.

Simple enough, right? No....well, not after the next morning.

Three cups of coffee into my morning, I was dragging myself to my first lesson, Tyler with an arm slung over my shoulder loosely as he chatted to Holland, Shelley dragging herself along much in the same state as me. I'd forgone doing my makeup, hair up in a messy bun to just drag through the first day back. 

We always had fifth period off during the first day back and intended to use this to do my makeup and look somewhat acceptable for Dylan picking me up later. We reached the room, stepping in and my eyes flicked around the room to find any empty seats left, Holland and Shelley rushing to the only seats left at the back and Tyler sighed beside me, steering us over to the seats as the door clicked shut.

My bag flopped to the floor and I pulled my equipment from it, dropping a notebook with English scrawled across the front onto the desk. I eventually let my eyes wander up to meet my new teacher, not recognizing the initials 'DOB' printed on my sheet, meaning it was a new teacher.

My breath caught in my throat when I recognized the warm caramel eyes already locked on me, somewhat angrily and I let my eyes roam over his face as I confirmed my suspicions, my eyes wide, just as wide as his, unable to move. Someone across the room clears their throats, hand raised in the air and I thanked them mentally, letting my head hit the desk.

"Shit.....fuck....damn it!"