Wolfsbane Vodka

*Just replace your sister's name (if you have one), mine is Alyssa*

"This is bullshit." You heard Stiles exclaim as he slammed the door on the jeep shut.

"You only think it's bullshit cause we're in the middle of butt fucking nowhere." You looked around at your surroundings which consisted of a whole load of trees and not a lot else.

"No, it's bullshit cause we have to stay cooped up in a cabin, where literally any slew of dangerous psychopaths could be waiting in the shadows to slit our necks or drink our blood."

You heard Scott laugh from behind him. "You've been reading too many books. This isn't Twilight" He closed the boot shut, grabbing bags like they weighed nothing.

"The harsh reality is Scott, is we don't know what's out there!" Stiles grabbed the bag off Scott, crumbling slightly at the weight. "What in the name fuck is in this bag?!" He exclaimed hiking the bag over his shoulder.

"Oh, sorry dude, wrong bag." Scott took it off him one handed before handing Stiles the other bag. "There we go, that's better right?" Stiles unzipped the bag, looking at the pillows and blankets that filled it.

"Yeah, at least if I get chased through dark ass woods i'll either have comfy landing or I'll be buried in this bag." He pouted, waving as another car pulled up to the clearing.

You heard Malia before you saw her. "Lydia, I don't know why you insisted on wearing high heels in the forest on a hike but I swear I'm not carrying you if you end up pulling a muscle or whatever because of them."

Lydia stepped out the car, instantly changing into flats upon seeing the mud on the floor. "It's the whole principle of the thing Mal, you don't understand, this skirt was not meant to be worn with running shoes." She signaled to her skirt. "But I guess sometimes we all have to make sacrifices huh." She shrugged grabbing her bag out the car and marching over to where you were huddled around Stiles' jeep. "Where exactly is this cabin then huh?" she peered through the gap between Stiles and Scott, both of the boys easily towering over her without her skyscraper heels.

"I think if we head south west we should hit it before it gets dark." Scott pointed behind him, a trail barely visible in the dense foliage.

"Oh that looks so enticing" You joked dryly. "I agree with Y/N, sorry buddy but I don't particularly feel like hiking through the inspiration for Blair Witch Project." Stiles reached over to Scott, punching him lightly in the arm.

"Don't we have to wait for Liam and Mason too?" Malia piped up, bags draped over her body like she was a walking coat rack. "They'll be here soon enough, they should know where we're going, if not I'll howl." Scott joked. Stiles was quick with wit. "As long as it's not like the first time you ever howled then that's fine."

He doubled over in laughter. "Aw Y/N you weren't there, it was hilarious! He sounded like a cat in a-" Low growling noises came from somewhere deep inside Scott his eyes flashing red. "He sounded like a really scary werewolf." He pressed his lips together trying to stop the laughter.

"But shouldn't we tell them which way we went? 'Cause it looks to me like there is a few possible outcomes, we could go the way you said which would technically be faster if we didn't mind breaking our necks on the ravine-" Lydia interrupted, her long hair tucked behind her ears like she'd have it when she was concentrating. "- Or we could go this way which would get us there not long after the first one would, but the terrain is a lot more forgiving."

Stiles fell against his jeep. "I'm with Lyds on this one. Sorry dude but I can't afford the hospital bill for breaking any bones." He put his hands in the air like he was surrendering. "Fine, let's go that way, everyone got everything they need?" You all nodded, heading off after Lydia who had walked off onto a dirt path. She left a note on a tree, leaving instructions on which way you were going. Hoisting your bag higher on your shoulders you followed after her. The walk was long and tiring but the banter between you all made it semi bearable. You joked with Malia that you could outrun her.