Only My Name

My relationship with Issac isn't a very stable one. We've been dating for a long while now. I thought he was "the one". Cliche, I know, well it was until Lydia told me she saw Isaac with another girl. I broke up with him before he even had the chance to come up with some lame ass excuse like, 'oh, I didn't mean it' or 'I didn't know what I was doing', and the more common excuse 'she means nothing to me, I'm sorry'. Ever since then, he's still been saying he's sorry and begging to give him another chance. And I, being the dumbass I am, gave him another chance. So now I guess we're dating....again. Whoopty fuckin do.

"You're back together with Isaac? Y/N, do you know how many times he's cheated on you? He's an asshole!" Stiles loudly whispers, flailing his hands all over the place and I roll my eyes at him.

"Mr.Stilinski, stop talking." Our teacher yells at him. "We have a project coming soon, you'll be working in partners with the person sitting next to you. It's due this Friday, if it's late, I won't accept it."

Stiles, being the person I sit next to, offers, "Want to do the project in my house?"

"Yeah, I'll come over after school. Let me text Isaac to let him know I'm going." I tell him, reaching to my phone to text Isaac and Stiles groans in annoyance.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Walking up the steps to Stiles' house, I ring the doorbell, waiting for him to open the door. As the door opens, look up to see Stiles shirtless, revealing his toned body, only wearing his gray sweatpants. Holy fucking shit. My mouth hanging with my lips slightly parted, my eyes as wide as they could stretch. I feel my eyes shift to a bright yellow. Fuck, Scott is still teaching me to control myself from semi-shifting depending on my emotions.

"So are you going to come in or are you just going to stare at me?" He has a smug look plastered on his face, satisfied with the affect he had on me. You know what, I take that back, the affect he has on me. His voice bringing me out of my thoughts, I walk in, following him up the stairs to his bedroom. I usually hang out with him in his room, gathering information, putting pieces together, spending hours trying to figure out what's going on in Beacon Hills. But something about working with him today felt off.

After an hour of working, we always take a break watching a movie, preferably Star Wars. As I'm staring at the screen and watching the movie, I could feel two pairs of eyes burning against my skin. Is he not even paying attention to the movie? I glance over to see Stiles' eyes looking at me hungrily. We both gaze in each others eyes longingly, not a word spoken by either of us. No sooner, without warning, he clutches his hands on my hips, leaning me in against his muscular body, making me weaken from his touch.

The next thing I know, he slams his lips to mine and nearly knocks all wind from my lungs. My eyes widen with surprise, my blood flow rapidly in my cheeks, making my face as red as ever. The warmth of his lips sending a rush through my body. He captures my bottom lip with his teeth, a small moan escaping my lips as he takes the opportunity to delve his tongue past my lips, our tongues fighting for dominance. Suddenly, his lips detach from mine and I whine at the loss of contact. His eyes staring lustfully into mine, then gazing over my body and a smirk formed on his face. While pressing his body against mine, he began kissing down my frail neck which made me even weaker than before.

"Stiles.." I shakily whimper his name, as he lightly bites down on my neck. Satisfied, he smirks against my skin. Lost in my euphoria, I haven't realized what I just said. Coming back to reality, I realized that I'm still dating Isaac, I can't do this to him. no matter how much I want to. Stiles starts placing kisses on my neck, slowly making his way down. The thought of betraying Isaac knocks me out of oblivion, but my body is hypnotized by his touch.