Adventures In Roscoe

All. Fucking. Day. The flirting, the touching, the suggestive comments. I'm not sure how much more I can take.

I feel Stiles' hand on my back as he opens the door of his jeep for me, his hand sliding down to squeeze my ass as I climb in. His soft snicker from behind me makes me snap. That's it. He's going to regret teasing me all day.

Stiles hops in the driver's seat, turning the key and Roscoe comes to life, my seat vibrating from the roar of the engine. This is not helping my situation at all.

Stiles pulls out of the parking lot, heading towards my house. I stretch my arm over to play with the hair at the nape of his neck, twirling the soft, short brown strands around my index finger and I notice him tense slightly. I bite the inside of my cheek to contain my smile as I watch him out of the corner of my eye. Stiles reaches for the knob to turn the radio up as Animals by Maroon 5 starts playing. Of course he would choose this song. Motherfucker.

"You know, Stiles, it's not very nice to tease," I say in a sing-song voice.

"What are you talking about?" He whips his head towards me, the corner of his mouth twitching.

"You know what you were doing."

"I've done a lot of things today. Care to be more specific?"

"Grabbing my ass..."

"I was helping you into the car!"

"Pulling my hair..."

"There was a potato chip crumb. You're really an awfully messy eater. You should be careful. Do you want ants? Because that's how you get ants!"

"Don't you start quoting Archer to me," I point my finger at him with a scowl. "I swear to god you could drown a toddler in my panties right now," I mutter and laugh to myself.

"What?!"

"I didn't say anything."

"Lies!"

"But you know, I can tease too. Actually I can do better than teasing," I slip my hand under his arm to his knee, dragging my fingertips along the inseam of his khaki pants.

"No!" Stiles slaps my hand but it doesn't deter me from moving higher up the inside of his thigh until I'm cupping my hand around the semi-firm bulge in his pants. "Oh god," he groans. "No-hey! Tame the beast woman!"

"But I want to unleash the beast," I give him a wicked grin and he swallows. Hard.

I pop the button on his khakis and slide the zipper down. Stiles shifts gears and grips the steering wheel with both hands as I take my seatbelt off and lean over the console.

"Seriously? You wanna do this now?" His voice cracks.

"Keep your eyes on the road, Stilinski," I smile, placing a quick peck on his cheek as I free him from the confines of his pants, a strangled moan rising in his throat. "Have I ever told you how good you look in a pair of khakis?"

"You're going to kill us, you know that right? She-devil."

"Good way to go out, wouldn't you say?"

"I...yeah actually, but y-fuck!" He sucks a sharp breath between his teeth as I swirl my tongue around his tip. "Road, Stiles. Pay attention to the road!" He scolds himself as I take him all the way in my mouth until he taps the back of my throat. His hips buck up and the jeep lurches forward as he accidentally presses the gas. "We're going to die."

I can't help the giggle that comes out and Stiles moans from the vibration and slams his palm against the steering wheel.

"So bad...but so good, so good" he groans.

I hollow out my cheeks as I slide up his length, flicking my tongue over his tip as I pull him out to take a deep breath.

"Do you want me to make you come?" I look up at him and he looks down as I run my tongue over his slit. "Watch the road, Stiles," I chide and his head snaps back up to the windshield.

"N-yes! Good god yes!"

I take him back in my mouth, bobbing my head slowly up and down his cock, my fingertips reaching down to play with his balls and I earn yet another guttural moan. His head hits the back of my throat repeatedly, his hips trying to thrust deeper and I hum against him.

"Don't stop...oh fuck..please don't stop!"

I hollow out my cheeks again, sucking as hard as I can and I feel him twitch on my tongue. Stiles slips his hand in my hair, tangling his fingers, his nails gently scratching against my scalp and I moan at the feeling. He knows how much I like when he does that. I let him take over, pushing my head down and pulling back up.

"Fuck yes, baby, just like that...God I love fucking your mouth," all his dirty talk has me soaked through my panties and I can feel the wetness against my thighs under my skirt. I reach down with my free hand to rub against my throbbing pussy, trying to alleviate some of the frustration. "Holy g-what are you, shit!"

Stiles comes hot and fast down my throat, pulling my hair almost painfully. I swallow everything before pulling him out and just as I do he slams on the breaks, grabbing my shoulder to brace me against him. All I hear is a loud crashing sound before I can look up to see what happened.

"What the fuck?" I sit upright, seeing wisps of smoke coming from the hood of the car.

"Um...I just ran over a stop sign."

I can't help but laugh and Stiles stares at me wide eyed.

"Sorry?" I shrug but can't contain the stupid grin on my face.

"This is all your fault," Stiles narrows his eyes at me.

I give him a cheeky grin. "Poor Roscoe," I pout and run my hand across the dash.

--------------------------------------------------------------

two uploads in one day *gives myself a high five *

also, listening to Never Enough while writing this, like what the hell is going on with my playlist? lol