Dylan Fucking O'Brien

Dylan. Fucking. O'brien.

What can I say? World-class douche. The biggest asshole you'd ever meet. His chocolate, brown hair quiffed to the perfect angle, his hazel-brown eyes that eye-fuck every girl in sight, his tall, built figure. Every girl thinks he's "sooo amazing"  because he's "soooo hot". Don't get me wrong, he is hot...very hot, but his personality ruined it all. He thinks he can get any girl he wants, which he has proven. School was already hell, but he made school even worse than that. A week ago, It was my first day of my new high school. All I wanted was a fresh new start at a new school, leaving my bad history behind. I royally fucked up at my old school, I can't even set one foot near it. So this is why I'm here now, a new girl coming in during the middle of the year.

I walked into my first class, all eyes instantly shot up at me, giving weird glares. In my old school I used to try to at least look good, but I've just given up. I woke up ten minutes before first period started, showing up in a tank top, gray sweatpants and a messy bun. Snickering and giggles were being directed at me, especially the douche in the leather jacket. Him and his friends looked up at me, whispering insults and laughing.

Oh, such a great fucking start to school huh?

The teacher introduced me to the class and told me to sit in the empty seat, conveniently right next to Dylan. The whole time in class I tried to ignore all of the teasing and taunting, until the teacher got my attention.

"...this Friday your partner projects are due. I'll be picking your partners. Tyler and Holland. Shelley and Arden. Dylan and Y/N" He called out.

Really bitch? Really?

Of course I have to get partnered with the one person I dread to work with. I looked over to my right to see the smug look on Dylan's face staring directly at me. He looked at me up and down and scoffed. I rolled my eyes, ignoring the constant chuckles that came from those douchebags.

As soon as the bell rang, I bolted out of the class, not fast enough to avoid the familiar voice from behind me.

"Hey, you! With the dirty clothes," I turned around, knowing it was directed to me, "Yeah, you. I'm Dylan. Captain of the football team.  Amazing at everythin-"

I cut him off, "Get to the point, ass-butt."

The permanent smirk on his face immediately disappeared. "You better watch what you say." He warned in a low, menacing growl.

I scoffed, "Oh and why is that?"

"Because I can make you're life a living hell." He rasped out.

"I'm not scared of you." I gave him an assertive look.

He leaned in closer to me, rage burning in his eyes, "You should be."

Later on that day, walking through the halls was worse than normal. The amount of stares and glares directed at me increased drastically. The amount of snickering and chuckles increased to loud laughter. I started walking through the halls faster, but it kept going on.

What the hell happened?

I stopped walking and went up to someone that was laughing at me, "What the hell are you laughing at?" I asked sharply, giving him a threatening glare.

The boy pointed to the posters on the wall. I looked up to discover poster of my face photo shopped into a pig's body covered in mud. A speech bubble connected to my mouth saying, "I'm dirty, I'll give you $20 to ask me out."

Dylan, I muttered to myself. I'm going to fucking kill him.

Staring at the floor, I was speed-walking to my class, until I felt myself bump into a buff figure. I looked up to see the famous smirk on Dylan's face.