What Just Happened.....

He doesn't think I see him. I'm completely aware that he starts walking towards me, just as Isaac breezes past him. What? Does he think because he made me cum, with that sarcastic fucking mouth of his, in the middle of the fucking hallway at school, that I'm just gonna be like 'Oh Stiles, it's okay. I know you just panicked when you saw Scott.' Fuck that bullshit! I'm not sure whether I'm more pissed off at that or the fact that someone, who has grated on my nerves more than anyone else I've known in my entire life, made me feel so vulnerable and completely made me shatter into a million pieces in one of the best orgasms I've ever had.

I quell my rage, forcing a wide smile as Isaac wraps his arms around my waist, lifting me off the ground and spinning me around. He really is just too adorable for words. I hate myself just a little bit as he presses his lips to mine and all I can think of is how just hours ago, it was Stiles' lips that were on me. I crack one eye open as Isaac kisses me, seeing Stiles; his fists clenched tightly at his sides, his face completely red. If this were a cartoon, I'm pretty sure there would be steam shooting from his ears.

"Hey, how was your day?" Isaac sets me back on the ground.

"Interesting," I smirk just as Stiles stalks past us, his whiskey eyes blazing as he looks at Isaac and then to me, suddenly with more fire than a thousand suns and every hair on my body stands on end.

"Are you gonna stay for practice?" Isaac draws my attention back to him.

"Yeah, may as well. I don't have much else to do today."

"Good, 'cause for some reason I just can't get enough of seeing this face," he tilts my chin up with his index finger, kissing me firmly.

Again...my thoughts wander; how hot Stiles' mouth felt on my skin, how fast my heart beat as he touched me, the way his hand felt buried inside of me.

"You should probably go before Coach makes you run laps," I whisper, smiling as he pecks my lips one last time.

"Shit, okay. See you later?" He smiles that wolfish grin and I nod. He takes half a step before wrapping an arm around my waist, pulling me flush against him, his plump lips crashing against mine.

"Go!" I laugh, smacking his ass and he wiggles his eyebrows before he jogs to join the rest of the team.

Practice is a little more...brutal than usual. It's scrimmage day. Isaac and Stiles are on opposite teams and Stiles seems to have a death wish. His lacrosse stick has connected with Isaac's head one too many times to be accidental.

"STILINSKI! If that stick comes near one more person's face you're gonna be running laps until fucking graduation!" Coach hollers, shaking his fist in Stiles' direction.

Stiles adjusts his helmet as he looks towards me, his chest puffing out before he gets into position.

"What the fuck are you doing?" I lean my elbows on my knees, both Isaac and Scott looking at me at the same. I mentally face palm myself. Stupid werewolf hearing.

Coach blows the whistle. Scott gets the ball from Danny and runs, Isaac running parallel to him down the field. Stiles' attention is strictly on Isaac, who's getting closer and closer. Just as Scott flicks the ball over to Isaac, Stiles clotheslines him and Isaac goes down, hard.

"God damn it, Stilinski! LAPS! NOW!" Coach roars and Stiles rips his face mask off, tossing it to the sidelines.

His hair is dripping wet and matted to his forehead, his cheeks flaming red, a vicious look in his eyes as he looks down at Isaac who's still trying to figure out what the hell just happened.

"What the fuck is your problem, Stiles?" Isaac jumps up and before he can take a step towards Stiles, Scott stands in front of him, one hand on his chest.

"Nothing," Stiles glares at Isaac before turning his head to the side to spit.

"Are you deaf, Stilinski?! Move your ass!" Coach screams and Stiles pulls his gloves off, tossing them to where his helmet was thrown.

Stiles jogs off the field, our eyes locking in a heated gaze as he passes in front of the bleachers. He drops his head and starts to run his punishment laps.

I can't tear my eyes away from him, watching the way his body moves; the muscles in his legs, the way his ass kinda bounces when his feet hit the ground, his athletic shorts just hanging on for dear life on his hips, the way the sweat drips off his drenched head. I kinda hate myself for thinking how fucking arousing all of this is to me. I'm fucking pissed at him and all I can think about is that sweaty, sinewy body pressed up against mine.

And then he rips his shirt off over his head and I wanna end my life. His chest glistens in the afternoon sun and I can see the beads of sweat dripping down his torso. My gawking is cut off when Isaac walks over to me.

"Hey, you okay?" He smiles, sliding his bag off his shoulder to the ground. "You kinda have a murderous look about you."

"What? No, I'm good. What the fuck was all that about?" I wave my hand towards the field.

"No idea, obviously Stiles is pissed at me for something. He didn't say anything to you earlier did he? You know, when you guys kinda disappeared?"

Only that you would never be able to give me what I really want.

"No, he didn't."

"What did he want anyways?"

My thighs wrapped around his head.

"Nothing, just replaying what happened with Harris today. Guy's a fucking fucktard twat."

Isaac laughs, holding his hand out to help me up.

"I'm gonna go get cleaned up...wanna help?" He smiles that full smile.

"Bet your sweet ass I do," I swipe my tongue across my lower lip.

Isaac pulls me behind him, his long legs working far less than mine as I almost have to jog to keep up with him. I glance to my left, seeing Stiles on the opposite side of the field, his eyes trained on me as Isaac pulls me towards the locker room. I notice he shakes his head slightly before he starts running as hard as he can.

-------------------------------------------------------------
ugh i love jealous Stiles

©️ @smutandahalf @completelydylantrash