*RANT*

Ok so today at school during lunch I was talking to my friend Brandon and I'm standing in front of him then literally just out of nowhere my crush (he's a senior like me) comes up behind me (literally like right behind me, I mean ass to dick, hands hovering over my waist) and just starts talking to Brandon. Like my ass is not on his fucking dick right now!!!! This is all happening while I'm just wedged between the two of them and I'm trying so hard not to blush but thankfully before either of them looked down at me my best friend came and saved me 😁😁

Literally I almost died today, like what the actual fuck!

I'm pretty sure my math teacher hates me....here's why: ok so it's this girl (Casey) in my class and both my teacher and the rest of the class knows I hate this bitch ok and for the first 2 days of school this child was sitting in front of me because the person who was supposed to be in front of me was out of town. So anyway, yesterday Mckayla , who was out of town, comes back and the teacher puts her in her assigned seat which is in front of me and I'm so happy and relieved that she's here cause now I don't have to deal with Casey  (who is nowhere to be found btw) and everything's fine and everyone is happy.....

Then...this bitch walks in and I just about lost my mind, she's all like "you're in my seat" and Mckayla is like "the teacher put me here" and Casey's like "no this is my seat now" and the teacher said "oh yeah, I did put Casey there, so Mckayla I have to move you to the seat on the side over there" and I'm just a bundle of nerves a over here freaking out because now Mckayla has to leave and Casey is back in front of me and she keeps trying to talk to me and I'm trying to keep my cool and it's just not working out and my teachers like "Andrèya are you ok?" And I'm like "no, I'm not ok I don't like this seating chart" and she like "oh well" and I'm just like "Bitch, you know what this is my last year and I'm not going to get suspended from school during the second week so I'm just going to take a sip of my water and block out all of these motherfüçkers before I hurt someone"

Soooo....yeah that happened to me. Ugh it felt good to rant.

Bye lovelies 😘💋