Mine

She glares at me, her eyes sparking with fury as she clenches her small hands into fists. I glare back, gritting my teeth in hopes of somewhat maintaining my temper, but the way my blood is roaring in my ears makes me think I might not be too successful at that.

"Well are you going to fucking answer or are you just going to keep trying to skewer me with your eyes?" She snaps at me venomously, and I resist the urge to slam her against the wall again while simultaneously flinching away at her tone.

"I could ask you the same thing," I growl, my nostrils flaring again, "What the fuck was that spectacle back there!"

"I don't know what you're talking about," She mumbles, crossing her arms angrily over her chest, and my eyes flicker to her chest as the breasts swell slightly. I clench my jaw before tearing my eyes away from her.

"What did I fucking tell you about Lahey." I say roughly and she glowers at me.

"You're not the boss of me, asshole. I can talk to whoever I want." I open my mouth to respond but she talks over me, "What's wrong Stilinski, mad that you aren't the one pinning me to my locker? Annoyed that his lips have been on my skin?"

"I told you to stay away from him." I say fiercely, gripping her arms roughly, my long fingers digging into her skin leaving marks on her soft flesh.

"Careful Stiles," she says in a low tone, flashing me a vicious smile, "Your Void is showing."

I tighten my grip on her, my eyes narrowing as she pulls her lower lip in between her teeth, having the decency to look at least slightly nervous.

"Void would've already taken what he wanted." I say in her ear, my voice low and rough and it's hard to miss the slight shiver that goes through her body.

"Then take it," she murmurs, her voice coming out in a slightly breathless and my breath hitches in my throat.

The air around us seems to crackle with intensity as I look her in the eyes, a few shades darker than usually and even more mesmerizing. One if my hands slides down from her arm, down along her body until finally gripping at her waist while the other travels upwards, fisting into her hair. I pull on her hair roughly, forcing her head back so that she has to look at me. Her chest is rising and falling quickly, her breaths coming out in harsh, shallow huffs. I look at the smooth column of her throat, licking my lips slightly before leaning forward and pressing my mouth to the sensitive skin right below her ear.

She inhales sharply, and I smirk against her skin, sucking slightly against her neck.

"You need more than Lahey can ever give you." I say in her ear, my breath fanning against her cheek and she shudders again, "Surely you don't think someone like him could ever really satisfy you."

I trail a few more well placed kisses down along the side of her neck before dragging my lips back up along her neck.

"What makes you think you know what I like?" She asks, gasping slightly as my thumb begins tracing small circles on the barely exposed skin of her waist where her shirt has ridden up slightly.

"I know a lot more about you than you think." I say, pressing harder against her, trying not to let how good her body feels against me distract me. "I know that you like to pull at your hair when you think no one notices, are you imagining someone pulling at it while they fuck you?" I ask her in a low growl, wrapping her hair around my hand again, and pulling it hard. She lets out a whimper, but doesn't tell me to stop.

"I've seen you in class when you wear your ridiculously short skirts and how you like to run your hands along your thighs pushing the hem higher and higher every time until it's just barely covering you because you like the idea that maybe someone is watching you."