3 Weeks

3 weeks. 3 weeks of Stiles completely ignoring his tasks as a boyfriend. 3 weeks of constant bickering. 3 weeks since I've had any kind of sexual contact with him and I'm struggling. I mean the struggle is so real. Currently I'm packing to go to Mexico. A fucking 27-hour drive in a car with Stiles, and the rest of the pack. Normally I wouldn't be affected by the lack of contact with Stiles but for some reason its eating at me and I'm guessing its bothering him too because he's been acting like a complete dick.

"(Y/N) can you hurry the fuck up god" I heard him scream from the bottom of the stairs. I fought the urge to make some smart ass comment and continued to show random necessities into my bag. Water, food, gum, condoms (because you never know), extra clothes for me and Stiles, hair ties and more food because you can never have too much. Maybe I should ask Stiles if we can pick up some pizza...for everyone of course. I ran down stairs once I was done and almost everyone was here except Lydia.

"Finally, come on we have to go get Lydia." Umm ok, so its a 'no' on the pizza? Stiles grabbed my bag and threw it in the Jeep. Ugh yep, definitely a no, dammit. Kira gave me a small smile before climbing in the back seat. I sat up front and instantly plugged in my headphones. This was going to be a long ride.

We got to Lydia's place in less than 10 minutes and stiles practically jumped out of the jeep to open the door for her to get in. Okay....then after I saw how wide his smile was when he saw her, my brain went into overdrive. Maybe he wasn't just sexually frustrated, maybe he just genuinely doesn't have feelings for me anymore, or maybe he's just bored. So many reasons were running through my mind I actually got a headache. I was so lost in my own world I didn't even realize we started driving again. My eyes flickered to the rear view mirror and I saw that Malia was already looking at me. She gave me a soft smile, which I kindly returned. I guess she could smell whatever emotion I was feeling. I wonder how Kira does it, it must be so hard to hide what she's feeling from Scott. My eyes wandered over to Stiles who's face held a smile. I followed his eyes only to see that he was looking at Lydia. Oh what a surprise.

Deep down I know Lydia wouldn't do anything to hurt me, and neither would Stiles. I was never one to get jealous. I always understood that Stiles had multiple female friends and it never bothered me. Mostly because I was the one he was sleeping next to at night. But my insecurities were setting in and I was gnawing at my bottom lip as I processed, or tried to process all of these ideas running through my head. Did I push him away? Was he not happy with me? What did I do? I must've done something. Did he realize something in the past few weeks? Did his feelings for Lydia never leave? Stiles reassured me multiple times that he still loved Lydia but not the way he loved me. He cared for her but that was it. It was different now. My chest started feeling heavy and there was a familiar ache in my heart. An ache I never wanted to feel again. The worst part is I know I'm probably overreacting but I can't help it. I'm a "spaz" and I read too much into every situation. Once I start I can't stop. A hand on my shoulder Is what brought me out of my thoughts. I glanced at it hoping it was Stiles but I was wrong.

"Yeah Liam?" My voice came out softer than I expected, I sounded so fragile it made me cringe. Scott's eyes snapped over to me. "You okay (Y/N)?" his face held genuine concern. But he was always concerned about everything. Scott honestly had a heart of gold and we needed more people like him in the world.  I coughed and nodded. "Yeah I'm good, what did you need Liam?" He looked at me nervously and if I'm honest it made me nervous. What the hell did this kid want?

"Don't kill me, but I'm thirsty..." I looked at him for a couple of seconds before I started laughing. Like full on laughing, "You looked so scared because you wanted some of my water? Really?" He smiled shyly and I reached into my backpack pulling out a bottle. "Here, you can have it, I have plenty." He smiled and took it from my hands. I focused on the outside again with a small smile on my face. I'd be lying if I said I didn't feel any better.