Insatiable

Insatiable. That's the only word to accurately describe how I've been the last few weeks. I can't seem to focus on anything but the constant, gnawing, craving of her body writhing underneath mine. All I can think about anymore is the feeling of her soft skin as my fingers dig roughly into her flesh, or those breathy moans she makes in my ears as I work my fingers against her, or the sight of her when I look up from my position between her thighs to see her with her head thrown back against whatever surface, her back arching up, as she shudders against me.

           My khakis tighten slightly around me as I harden at the thought and the familiar rush of heat floods through my body. I shift, trying to shake the thoughts off so that I can attempt to try and focus in class for the first time in weeks but so far it's proving to be a losing battle. I glance at her out of the corner of my eye, her hair shielding her face from me. I guess it's a good thing I can't see her face right now, can't see her perfectly shaped plumped lips that on more than one occasion have completely destroyed me as she works her wicked tongue against me. Another flash of heat, I shift again.

           Sometime within the past few weeks I had subconsciously gravitated closer to her in all of our classes. While before I didn't feel like I could get far enough away from her now it feels like I can't be close enough. A sudden shift in temperament that I am currently doing my best to avoid.

           She shifts slightly, and the movement catches my attention. Her hair falls past her neck, exposing her throat and the crook of her shoulder and my mouth goes dry. I want nothing more than to drag her to me and leave vicious purple marks as I work my mouth all over her perfect skin. I rake my eyes down along her form, finally giving in to the complete distraction that she is.

           I move closer, wondering if she'll notice at all, but she ignores me. Too focused on writing down whatever Harris is saying in her perfectly looped handwriting. I linger on her hands, hands that seem so gentle but were more than capable of clawing deep red marks down the expanse of my back, marks that still sting slightly. I shift the stool closer, closing a bit more of the gap between us and she looks up at me quickly, raising an eyebrow at me as if to ask me what I'm doing.

           My control snaps and I grip the hard plastic of the stool she's sitting on, and pull her towards me in a hard tug. The metal legs of the stool scrape against the scuffed tile of the floor, but the noise goes relatively unnoticed by the rest of the class. I've angled her stool slightly so that she can lean back against my chest as I lean forward and rest my chin on the curve on her shoulder.

           "What are you doing, Stiles?" She asks in a low murmur, and goosebumps rise on my arms at the sound of my name on her lips.

           "I needed to touch you." I say in an equally low tone in her ear, trailing the length of her neck with my nose.

           "We're in class," She mumbles and I smirk as I ghost my lips against her skin.

           "You say that like it's ever stopped us before."

           She leans her head back against my chest, opening her mouth to make a sassy retort but she chooses instead to pull her lower lip in between her teeth as she looks up at me.

           The thin shred of self-control I had left vanishes and I lean forward to catch her lips with mine in a quick kiss, pulling away before anyone else can notice. I wrap my arms around her, trailing my hands up along her bare thighs before dragging them back down her legs again. I do this a few more times, loving the feel of her soft, velvety skin underneath my calloused hands.

           "I haven't decided if I hate these skirts or absolutely love them," I growl in her ear, as my thumbs trace the short hemline of her skirt. "I hate them because I have to sit here and stare at your perfect thighs and just imagine all the different things I could do to you if they were wrapped around my head."