Roomates

Immediately letting out a shout as anger boiled up inside of her for the millionth time today because of the same freckled boy, (Y/N) grabbed the empty jug of milk out the refrigerator and trudged towards the dining room table. There sat her four roommates and greatest friends in the world, well everyone except Stiles Stilinski that is.

"Stiles!" She yelled, throwing the empty bottle in his lap and startling him. "I swear to God, if you ever leave anything empty in the fridge again, I will kick your sorry ass!"

"Sweetheart, you couldn't kick this ass no matter how hard you tried." Stiles scoffed and took the bottle off of his body to place it on the table.

"You wanna bet?" (Y/N) threatened.

"Funny." He laughed which only made the young woman even more furious than she already was.

Stiles immediately jumped when she harshly slammed her hand down on the surface in front of him, leaning her face so close to his that they were only inches apart.

"Never doubt a woman's capacity to destroy someone." (Y/N) stated, her voice harsh enough to make him gulp. "We do know how to perfectly get rid of blood stains after all."

"Damn, Stiles." Scott chuckled from his seat on the table. "If I were you, I'd go buy a lifetime supply of milk right now just to protect myself."

"Nah," Camille disagreed and everyone could hear the smile in her voice. "What they need to do is sleep with each other already. The sexual tension between you two is really tiring."

"I'll say." Maddi groaned. "I'm the one who's room is right next to theirs and, God, the fighting is non-stop. Just have sex already, please? Not for the love of God, but for my sanity!"

"(Y/N) wishes she could get into my pants." Stiles smirked, a grin playing on his lips as their eyes locked.

"Oh please, Stiles." She scoffed, standing up straight again. "As if you actually had something in your pants that interested me."

"Ouch." Scott cringed and a devious smirk made its way onto (Y/N)'s lips when she noticed Stiles get offended by her comment. "I'd leave her alone after that one."

Stiles angrily skid his chair back, its legs screeching against the tiles, and stood up. As intimidating as it was to have him look down into her eyes due to how much taller he was, (Y/N) stood her ground and didn't dare shy away.

Out of nowhere, Scott picked up the butter knife he was using for his bagel and unexpectedly begin to swat the air in between the two young adults.

"What'cha doing there, Scott?" Stiles asked, their eyes now staring at their fellow roommate.

"Trying to cut the sexual tension between you two but damn it's too strong...I need a bigger knife" He laughed, the two other girls in the room laughing loudly along with him.

"Screw all of you." (Y/N) huffed, walking away from every single one of them and going up the stairs to her room in anger.

As much as she hated to admit it, Scott was unfortunately right. There's no doubt about the sexual tension within (Y/N) and Stiles and, yes, both of them have yet to confess that they've thought about being with each other on more than one occasion. But, even though she does have a secret crush on him and would love it if Stiles got under her bedsheets, the way he gets under her skin frustrates (Y/N) more.

Reaching the first floor of the house the five of them rent so they don't have to live in crappy dorm rooms, the furious girl walked inside of her bedroom and shut the door behind her. The sound echoed through the halls and the four left downstairs all jumped at the sudden sound. Scott, Camille and Maddi instantly glaring at Stiles.