2

(edited)

Enzo William.

I turned around to look at her. My eyes widened very slightly. She looked so beautiful than the last time I remembered her.

Her lips parted in a little in surprise. She recovered putting up a poker face. Poker face? I was confused. She looked matured with shoulder length hair. Her eyes. Her eyes which once held stars were now empty. She looked serious and intimidating right now.

The girl I once knew was soft, kind hearted, a bunny and now? I shook off these thoughts. My mind was filled with disappointment.

But her physical appearance had me dumbfounded. Elle always looked physically attractive. Back then, it was so difficult to keep my hormones in control, all thanks to Elle. She was always hot and still is.

"Remember me?"

I said casually. She refused to meet my eyes but replied anyways.

"Yes."

 Her voice was fierce and confident. I like that. Her personality drastically changed. She used to be shy.

"You are my personal assistant from now on. Got it?"

I said. My tongue wasn't really in my control when i said this. But i knew i needed her near me. Maybe becuase she is an good, childhood friend of mine?

Deep down i knew it was unfair of me to do this. 

"Thank you sir."

She smiled but not too bubbly. I nodded at her.

"Do you know how to fix a tie?"

My question seem to catch her off gaurd. Now that she was here I could tease her like the old times too. 

"Yes sir."

"Great. You can start working here from tomorrow onwards. I need punctuality."

She nodded firmly. She looked so ready for this.

"I will not disappoint you sir."

"Good. You are supposed to be present at the office an hour before me. So sharp 8am everyday except Sunday. Got it?"

"Yes sir."

"You may leave now."

"Thank you."

She got up to leave. I detached my eyes away from her. A full view of her body would surely kill me. I realised that she dropped her handkerchief on the floor. I quietly got up from my seat and picked up the handkerchief.

"Elle."

Elle Miller

I felt goosebumps rise on my body. It was him. Enzo. Shit why did it have to be him? I will be working under him? With him? How will I handle all this? He looks so handsome! Just like a model. 

My tummy was filled with butterflies. Enzo, was and is, insanely attractive. Though his personality sucked sometimes, there's no denying this man was hella hot.

But for now my only goal was to work, earn and learn. There's no time for love.

"I missed you."

I blinked my eyes a little and stepped back.

"O-okay.."

An awkward silence. He cleared his throat and said.

"You dropped your handkerchief. Here."

I took my handkerchief from his hands, maintaining my distance. A little close to him and I will fall for him all over again. However its already too late. I think the spark between us already blew up.

He deliberately made sure our hands touched. I took a quick glance only to find him smirking as his eyes were set on our joined hands. Such a flirt. 

"I'll get going then."

I spoke and headed out of the office. I did hear him click his tongue, as if he was annoyed.

Once I reached home I screamed out. Why did it have to be him? How was I going to face him? He is a distraction. He is a tease. He is my crush. He is my boss.

 He is my boss