49

(Valentine's special update)

Elle Miller.

"So go ahead."

"Why did you brought me here?"

"I realised, whatever you wanted to say, it would be better if you say it in some nice place like this instead of a workplace. You won't feel uneasy now. Am i right?"

"Yes."

I replied.

I again inhaled the fresh air. It was kind of dark in here.

He brought me at the same place where we were last caught by the stalker guy.

"Enzo.."

I said it once. I am sure i can say it twice.

"I love you."

He cut me off.

What?! Did he really say that?!

"Elle i love you."

He turned around staring right at me. I watched him in surprise.

I was speechless and completely overwhelmed after processing his words.

He walked towards me closing the distance between us.

"I have fallen for you Elle.. i don't know when or how it happened.."

He lifted up his hand about to place it on my cheek but halted his move and bite his lip nervously.

"Your smartness, beauty- no- literally everything about you makes me wanna adore you.. "

He is such a dorky. He is so cute. I wanna hug this guy.

"At first i thought maybe it was just an attraction.. i didn't even knew how we got so close. Elle... I love you so much."

He finally touched my cheek making me close my eyes for a few moments.

His touch makes me feel so energetic. I want to be so close to him.

"I learnt so much from you Elle, you taught me so much. I got to see multiple sides of you.."

Ha laughed softly taking a pause, which brought a smile on my face.

"Enzo.."

I was starting to feel a bit emotional. No one has ever described their feelings to me in such a genuine way.

Everything felt so surreal at the moment.

And so i started speaking too.

"Enzo, you know what the funny thing is? All these days i have been preparing myself for a rejection from you.. i thought i was the only one to like you this way but .."

I looked at him as i gave him a faint smile.

"S-so you meant what you said earlier?"

He asked, referring to the 'i like you' i said in the office.