45

Elle Miller

Elle Miller.

As i was about finally start cooking a meal today, several messages from Enzo started popping up.

My phone kept on making some 'ding' sounds.

Enzo:
Elle!
Elleee!
Ellyy
Ellie
Call me.
Like right now please

I groaned at his texts. If he wanna say something, one text was enough.

Me:
Sure wait.

I phoned him.

"Yes?"

"Elle! I wanna take you somewhere. Do you think you can make it?"

"Where?"

"Err there's a new cake shop, i thought we would visit. It's not crowded either."

"Ah okay sure. Where though?"

This guy sounded so impatient.

"The same bar where Vitaly took us that day? You remember right?"

"Yeah okay. Wait for me."

"I'll be standing next to that bar. Bye-baby."

"Yeah bye-what?!"

He hung up.

I don't understand if he is being flirty or random.

I wore my brown jacket and jeans and head out with an empty stomach.

He better treat me with a nice cake.

I somehow manged to get a bus. It was empty luckily.

Then i got off the bus as it stopped near the bar.

When i walked near the bar there was a huge crowd in front of it. Oh yeah it's the week end. Maybe this is normal.

Some of them were drunkards in the crowd. I think I'll use the footpath.

I looked towards the footpath, and saw a few hooligans smoking and laughing. They didn't have tattos but their hairs were messy.

My eyes met with one of the guys standing in the middle. I mentally shivered and looked away as he smirked at me.

"Eh shawty, come here!"

He yelled. Oh my god! I rushed through the crowd keeping my hand close to chest.