37

Enzo William

Enzo William.

I parked my car in front of Elle's building waiting for her to step out.

A few hours ago she called me up and asked me what should she wear.

She is really worrying about all this. This is so unusual.

As i leaned against the car, a woman in her late 30s walked past me towards Elle's building but stopped midway which caught my attention.

"You come at Elle's house regularly, who are you?"

I looked at her through my black shades.

"Uh.."

I hesitantly removed my shades to take look at her properly before speaking but she gasped in return.

"E-enzo William--"

She stopped abruptly giving me surprised look.

Please don't tell me i am going to have another rumour surrounding me.

"Er.."

I stayed in my place as woman looked at me a bit shocked but then she walked away.

Thank God..

But that was kind of weird.

"Enzo?"

There came Elle, looking beautiful as ever.

She wore a denim jacket and jeans. It looked simple and matched her.

Oh! Now that's the real Elle. She loves wearing clothes like these. Back then she often wore these type of clothing.

She believes it makes her feel confident

(the clothes For reference, feel free to use your imagination.)

)