28

Enzo William

Enzo William.

I walked out of Elle's cabin. My heart was beating fast. The smile she held meant the world to me.

It was a genuine smile. And not to mention she looked so beautiful.

From the look on her face, it felt as if no one really gave her a birthday present like the one me and Liam gifted her.

Honestly, it feels good that she smiled.

But Liam having the same watch as me was really.. I don't know but I am sure it was a pure coincidence. 

I called up Vitaly.

"Hey I am coming back today remember?"

"Yes my man."

I replied as I opened my cabin door and took a seat on my chair.

"I expect you to be at airport by eleven pm."

"I'll be there, don't you worry."

"And did you gift her?"

"Yes, she looked so happy.."

I said as I smiled.

"Oh so expensive gifts make her happy?"

There was a hint of tease in his voice. It simply meant he didn't mean anything he said.

But still, it bothered me.

"Not really, this is not the only time she has smiled out of pure happiness."

"Oh.. You better think twice before falling in love with someone Enzo. I don't want you to get hurt."

"Yes Vitaly.. I know. I know."

My smile faded as my mind wandered back to the last relationship I had.

I shake my head. I cannot think about that again and again and ruin my mood.

"And you do know whatever I said about Elle wasn't meant to be taken seriously."

He said in a stern voice.

"I know."

"Good then. I need to go now."

"Yeah, I'll be waiting."

With that we ended the call. I started working without having any lunch.