16

Elle Miller

Elle Miller.

I was doing my work in my cabin when a knock interrupted me.

"Yes-"

The door opened before I could let out my words properly.

Walked in Aubrey. Oh damn. My nightmare.

"Here are the files, Mr William asked me to give you."

She said looking uninterested as ever. What a bitch.

"Thank you. Please keep them here."

I said with a small smile, focusing on the computer again. She slammed the file on the table.

"Hmm pretty big cabin for someone as cheap as you."

She said looking around the cabin. I rolled my eyes. Okay, I won't let her overpower me this time.

"Do I look like I care? I'm a busy woman unlike you Aubrey. Now leave."

I emphasised on 'leave'. She glared at me. Is that how you treat someone who has a higher position than you?

"Aren't you talking a bit too much now? You changed eh?"

"Yes I did. Get out."

She gritted her teeth at my reply.

"You are just pretending to not be scared of me but in reality I bet you are terrified."

I frowned at her childish reply. What the fuck is that supposed to mean?

"Are you stupid Aubrey?"

She rolled her eyes. My god, I just hope they get stuck at the back of her head.

"I just hope Enzo fires you."

"I'll be waiting."

Another aggressive eye roll of her at my reply.

"Listen up, it won't take me too long to wipe that smirk off your face."

She said placing her palm on my table leaning close to me. Then she walked away.

I looked down in thoughts. What does she mean? Wait isn't her dad a rich guy or something?

What if she takes away my home? I'm overthinking. She wouldn't dare.