32

Above is Elle's pic! Does it look good?

Elle Miller.

"You scared me by saying you'll resign!"

"I mean I won't hesitate to do it if you keep on spoiling me that way. I am not even your girlfriend."

I said and paused. Oh my god, sometimes I just speak too much. I slowly turned my head towards him.

He smirked lightly and shook his head.

"Alright alright, just, don't resign."

He said while focusing on the road. Soon we reached at the place.

As soon as I got out of the car. I could see a few paparazzis at the entrance of the hall.

I gulped. Man I hate this kind of attention.

Enzo put his arm around my shoulder, pulling me close.

"Don't worry."

He whispered. I felt safe.

"Is she your girlfriend?"

"Another girlfriend this year?"

The weird ass questions were thrown our way. Ugh, wait a minute!

I looked at the guy who was taking our pictures and stopped walking.

Everyone around me suddenly halted their moves.

It was kind of silent.

I raised one of my eyebrows at the photographer, my expression slightly annoyed. His lips parted in embarrassment and he looked down.

The photographers around us slowly put their camera's down making space for us. I guess they realised that these type of questions are uncomfortable.

I shrugged shaking my head lightly and head inside the hall with Enzo as the bodyguards lead us in.

"Pfft!"

He laughed, as his eyes squinted.

"That was so funny!"

I laughed along with him remembering those old times when I used to scare away his friends by giving them a glare. I had no idea I held so much of power.

"Hello Mr William."

A man in mid 30's approached us. Enzo talked to him about business. I had plastered a smile on my face, so I don't look rude.

"It was nice talking to you, looking forward meet you in future."

Said the man as he smiled at me. Enzo bowed a little and I did the same.

"Enzo."

Said a stern voice. I bit my lips slightly and looked at the voice.

"Oh Mr Parker, good to see you here."